The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This morning it wasn't until I had already put the milk and vanilla icecream into the blender that I realised that my father has stolen the remainder of my overpriced bananas. I feel a blood-feud coming on.

FRUIT-THIEVES!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

That is about the worst thing you can do (next to throwing away apples).

If I were you I would consider some kind of self-justice. That deed needs to be punished!

:mf_rosetinted:

I seriously can't stand that yoppappop girl, she's really rude :shocked:

I can't stand her anymore too!

She said she left the MFC and she posts here saying "I'm not here. Don't try to convince me to come back" again and again and again. :sneaky2:

If you say you want to come here whenever you want to read and send few posts, that's not a problem! We would be happy to read what you would write. But stop writing you're not here!!! Don't try to find excuses like "I'm in Martinique and I have nothing to do so I come here." You don't respect us writing things like that! If you really really want to be elsewhere, you can! Everybody can!

So ok, Yop!!! I don't care! Leave us! Stop this ridiculous little game!

FRUIT-THIEVES!!!!

That is about the worst thing you can do (next to throwing away apples).

If I were you I would consider some kind of self-justice. That deed needs to be punished!

Never fear, he will be punished. I have my eyes on his brand new block of expensive dark chocolate. Admittedly, it's not as good as apples or bananas but its loss will strike him deep in the heart. :mf_rosetinted:

You don't respect us writing things like that!

Shhh, "respect" is now a dirty word.

Yeah, and she was trying to draw all the attetion towards her. Like those little .. cyber-whores.

I'm a cyber-whore. :sneaky2:

what the hell is up with the 'hot seat' threads?

and i actualy dont fancy mika at the moment, i wasnt drunk! i will probably fancy him again soon! i had to start a thread, it was pi55ing me off.

im actually in a bad mood today :sneaky2:

i have pms, and my mum didnt buy me fruit, and i asked REALLY nicely :thumbdown:

what the hell is up with the 'hot seat' threads?

and i actualy dont fancy mika at the moment, i wasnt drunk! i will probably fancy him again soon! i had to start a thread, it was pi55ing me off.

im actually in a bad mood today :sneaky2:

i have pms, and my mum didnt buy me fruit, and i asked REALLY nicely :thumbdown:

<runs away from yup as fast as possible>

Comforting southern..?

Vally - at the 6th, when are you going to be in DK? (If you havent sold your ticket or something)

dunno!

i have to look if häschen is comin and if she gets a car or if i fly,take the train or whatever!nothing really planned yet!

Vally - Cool. We probably just end up driving with her dad.

Im soaking wet, fåcking cold.. and Im feeling weird. Ive been on this introduction-trip with my class, and it has been raining like hell. We drove 20km home, and it was pouring down all the time. :yay:

Vally - Cool. We probably just end up driving with her dad.

Im soaking wet, fåcking cold.. and Im feeling weird. Ive been on this introduction-trip with my class, and it has been raining like hell. We drove 20km home, and it was pouring down all the time. :yay:

Driving with whose dad? Mine? Would be difficult. I still don't know if I come. Right now I'd rather say no as it is in the middle of the week and the Düsseldorf gig is a few days before. But my mood could change :wink2:

Driving with whose dad? Mine? Would be difficult. I still don't know if I come. Right now I'd rather say no as it is in the middle of the week and the Düsseldorf gig is a few days before. But my mood could change :wink2:

My friends dad. The pretty one of us. (I've got the brain)

Well, I understand why you don't think you're coming, it's a lot of driving around and concerts :thumb_yello:

My friends dad. The pretty one of us. (I've got the brain)

Well, I understand why you don't think you're coming, it's a lot of driving around and concerts :thumb_yello:

Ah yes, I remember the pretty one. Be happy with your brain. Would be terrible if you were also stupid :naughty: .

Yes, it's a lot of driving and I still have to recover from July's financial disaster :blink: .

Ah yes, I remember the pretty one. Be happy with your brain. Would be terrible if you were also stupid :naughty: .

Yes, it's a lot of driving and I still have to recover from July's financial disaster :blink: .

You can have her if you want :das:

Financial Disaster? True true. It also costed me A LOT (not) of money. Well, the train did.

You can have her if you want :das:

Financial Disaster? True true. It also costed me A LOT (not) of money. Well, the train did.

No thanks. I have enough pretty friends who distract from my intelligence :naughty: .

Yup, Denmark and especially London were very expensive :thumbdown:

No thanks. I have enough pretty friends who distract from my intelligence :naughty: .

Yup, Denmark and especially London were very expensive :thumbdown:

Yeah. I have no idea how all of you can manage to come to all these places. Maybe I can also just travel when I want someday?

How many Mikagigs have you been to?

Yeah. I have no idea how all of you can manage to come to all these places. Maybe I can also just travel when I want someday?

How many Mikagigs have you been to?

Two and Nibe so far. And I'll definitely go to Düsseldorf and Amsterdam in November. So I'm not too extreme :naughty: . And I love to travel and meet other people. That's why I'm easy to persuade to go somewhere. But I have to be careful that I don't spend too much money :wink2:

Two and Nibe so far. And I'll definitely go to Düsseldorf and Amsterdam in November. So I'm not too extreme :naughty: . And I love to travel and meet other people. That's why I'm easy to persuade to go somewhere. But I have to be careful that I don't spend too much money :wink2:

Some of us is too small to do anything :thumbdown: You could hitch-hike all the way?