The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was reading the lyrics to SITM today & was wondering if you guys know - is he talking to his parents there? I thought he was close to his family; why would he write a song like that? Or is it supposed to be someone else's POV? I'm asking you guys b/c I think you'd probably know more about this.

This thread is holding a moratorium on the discussion of song lyrics, especially if Mika happened to be gay while he was writing them - which may or may not be the case. We don't know and of course we don't care.

You can read some opinions here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9755

me going

Have any spare concert tickets? :naughty:

(Can't believe I'm right back where I started on Dec 3)

So that's Yop, Haeschen, Babs (?), Kata (maybe), Sienna, not EnFa, not Suzy. Is Satu coming?

apple-bite-lg.jpg

Oh that could come in very hand around here. Might even overtake the rose tinted glasses :mf_rosetinted:

*comes in tentaviley (sp?)

I just wanted to say specially after todays discussions in various threads...

I love all of you apples!!!!:wub2:

You guys are the most real people part of MFC! I truly love reading all of your posts because you all are very intelligent and realistic. It's refreshing from all the Mika is perfect, I worship him stuff (although I guess you must expect that in a fan club forum). But anyway just wanted to say thanks to all you for just being real!!!

Sorry guys, I'm a bit tipsy celebrating the end of the semester so I wanted to get thought out:roftl:

Congratulations on finishing the semester! Do you have a nice long vacation now?

Yes!!! Well until Jan 2, then I'm off to Italy for Winter Semester till Feb 1st, then back to school again Feb 12th

It's nice to have no stresses or worries for a little while!

Yes!!! Well until Jan 2, then I'm off to Italy for Winter Semester till Feb 1st, then back to school again Feb 12th

It's nice to have no stresses or worries for a little while!

Italy sounds fantastic. Where are you staying? I've only ever been to Venice and would love to see the rest.

Italy sounds fantastic. Where are you staying? I've only ever been to Venice and would love to see the rest.

I'm lucky...I'm going to go to Venice, Rome, Sienna, Milan, Florance, and a couple other cities that my prof. hasn't decided on yet

I'm lucky...I'm going to go to Venice, Rome, Sienna, Milan, Florance, and a couple other cities that my prof. hasn't decided on yet

Venice, Rome and Florence are amazing! :thumb_yello: My dad does international business over there, and I went with him three years ago and stayed for a few weeks. Venice is beautiful! It's a bit smelly, but amazing. Be sure to go into the marketplace. I don't know why that fascinated me so much, but it did. :naughty: Oh, and San Marco's Square in Venice. I got a bit freaked out at the pigeons, but it's fantastic. :thumb_yello: In Rome, go check out the Coliseum. I didn't like Rome all too much, personally, but there are a lot of very "mod" places when it comes to dining and shopping. I spent a lot of time in Padua, which is quite close to Venice, and it's great for shopping. :thumb_yello:

Venice, Rome and Florence are amazing! :thumb_yello: My dad does international business over there, and I went with him three years ago and stayed for a few weeks. Venice is beautiful! It's a bit smelly, but amazing. Be sure to go into the marketplace. I don't know why that fascinated me so much, but it did. :naughty: Oh, and San Marco's Square in Venice. I got a bit freaked out at the pigeons, but it's fantastic. :thumb_yello: In Rome, go check out the Coliseum. I didn't like Rome all too much, personally, but there are a lot of very "mod" places when it comes to dining and shopping. I spent a lot of time in Padua, which is quite close to Venice, and it's great for shopping. :thumb_yello:

:) Thanks for the info...I'll def check out those places!

*comes in tentaviley (sp?)

I just wanted to say specially after todays discussions in various threads...

I love all of you apples!!!!:wub2:

You guys are the most real people part of MFC! I truly love reading all of your posts because you all are very intelligent and realistic. It's refreshing from all the Mika is perfect, I worship him stuff (although I guess you must expect that in a fan club forum). But anyway just wanted to say thanks to all you for just being real!!!

Sorry guys, I'm a bit tipsy celebrating the end of the semester so I wanted to get thought out:roftl:

What are you talking about? Mika is perfect and I do worship him! :tears: I guess I'm not welcome here...

But congrats on your studies! And I'll see you in a month or two, whee!

--Jack

Have any spare concert tickets? :naughty:

(Can't believe I'm right back where I started on Dec 3)

So that's Yop, Haeschen, Babs (?), Kata (maybe), Sienna, not EnFa, not Suzy. Is Satu coming?

i so wish i had ! but i hadn't read your post before selling them to cynthia :no:

Is this the thread where cancellations abound in blissful plenty? Because I've just had my second Mika cancellation: V Festival in Melbourne. Oh, happy happy joy joy. :yay: The love for Mika that I feel right now was so worth the $136. The kind and fine wizard amazes me in his ability to lie so frequently. :wub2: