The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha. That'll be an interesting conversation this weekend.

"Dear, remember the French ex-girlfriend I told you about? And my Canadian friend? Well, we'll be having a foursome. Hope you don't mind."

By the way, I find I actually do tend to just refer to you as "my French ex-girlfriend" when I talk about you to people. It seems easier than "this girl I met on this forum and then..."

--Jack

Haha. That'll be an interesting conversation this weekend.

"Dear, remember the French ex-girlfriend I told you about? And my Canadian friend? Well, we'll be having a foursome. Hope you don't mind."

By the way, I find I actually do tend to just refer to you as "my French ex-girlfriend" when I talk about you to people. It seems easier than "this girl I met on this forum and then..."

--Jack

oooh, so you talk about me !! :wub2: :wub2: i would probably talk about you too, if i had people to talk to :boxed: and refer you as "my ever-lasting not exactly from NYC love"...

tell me about his answer after this week-end :naughty: :naughty:

This is what I might do with Mika's thumb print:

http://www.dna11.com/?gclid=CKi478bvsZACFQ2nGgodPQjDLA

That's demented. :roftl:

we might make a clone and we all sign it, and u can give him to him when u meet in london!:thumb_yello:

:lmao: That's brilliant!

I think I'm in love with Christine. Is this bad?

--Jack

That's because I never argue with you, according to Freddie.

ok :yay: i need distraction anyway, and christine isn't unattractive :blush-anim-cl: not that much into lebanese boys, though :sneaky:

Aw, you're a doll. :wub2:

By the way, I find I actually do tend to just refer to you as "my French ex-girlfriend" when I talk about you to people.

:biggrin2: I like that.

Nope, all of us apples are always in perfect agreement. That's the only way we can stand each other.

(Did we really start talking because we were debating about something? I don't remember...)

--Jack

Yeah you sent me a PM to say you thought it was funny that we were arguing since we essentially agreed with one another.

I think it had something to do with all the drama when the cancellations first started. I was like, get over it already.

And here I am $2K and 4 cancelled gigs later. Serves me right. I should have just joined in the lynching.

Who? What? Where?

How ya doing anyway? :biggrin2:

I'm good. Just finished cutting up old bed sheets to make a shepherd costume. I am so undomesticated.

Also - I'd like to be psychoanalyzed.

What about you?

*walks randomnly into thread*

Hmmm, I keep meaning to post something in here, but was never sure what :mf_rosetinted:

Part of it was wanting to see Mika live but I also wanted to see Air and Duran Duran live, and hang out with the MFCers. But now Mika won't be there I lose the MFCers too. If I can't sell my ticket I'll still go to see Air and Duran Duran but it just won't be the same.

I'm disappointed because it means the Melb shopping trip with the MFCers is now delayed. Was it bad that I was more excited for that than a festival which I figured had a high chance of having Mika cancel? :blink:

I don't know what I would have to say to him: ' I love your music', 'great show' and 'can you please sign this'? :blink: I'd rather make it more interesting... some of the Aussies had some suggestions but since he isn't touring here there's no point.

Ah yes, interesting is one way to describe it.

...sweat drops in a test tube or a microscope slide....

Going for the dna are you? Thats all I'd want from Mika (over a relationship) so any future kids have good genes. Scut said she'd get me some and freeze it:fisch:

Going for the dna are you? Thats all I'd want from Mika (over a relationship) so any future kids have good genes. Scut said she'd get me some and freeze it:fisch:

Maybe he heard about your crazy little DNA-stealing/baby plot and that's why he's steering clear of Australia.

I'm good. Just finished cutting up old bed sheets to make a shepherd costume. I am so undomesticated.

Also - I'd like to be psychoanalyzed.

What about you?

When's the play?

I'm not interested in being psychoanalyzed myself, thanks for asking.

When's the play?

I'm not interested in being psychoanalyzed myself, thanks for asking.

The play is on Thursday - I won't be able to watch her because I'm working. I am such a bad mother. :thumbdown:

Maybe that was it :blink:

Or it could have been some of the other secret plots :fisch:

Maybe he's afraid he was going to be in the middle of your breast wars. He has already been in the midst of women fighting over him for a picture :roftl:

The play is on Thursday - I won't be able to watch her because I'm working. I am such a bad mother. :thumbdown:

Maybe he's afraid he was going to be in the middle of your breast wars. He has already been in the midst of women fighting over him for a picture :roftl:

Ah yes, the cleavage war....

Maybe our breasts scared him away :blink:

(I would have won though :mf_rosetinted:)

Or maybe our worship of Raffa did it :blink:

Isn't it at night?

I think he's afraid he's going to get caught red handed again gawking at her cleavage.

Where's Babs???