The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

You refrigerate apples?

*tries to think of some way to relate this to the pink-fridge-fetish convo in the other thread*

Yeah just trying to keep them away from my cats. They destroy everything and really get off on knocking things to the floor.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But crazy cat ladies (especially my ex-bf's mother) make Mika fans look incredibly stable

So you're no stranger to strange. :naughty:

Hi lollipop_monkey! *waves* :biggrin2: Another visitor! Got some brave ones tonight.

Speaking of brave - have you seen the new registrant? He (she?) relates to Billy Brown... :biggrin2:

I actually started this cat rescue organization 5 years ago with 2 other women.

http://abbeycats.org/

Aww, what a great cause!

But crazy cat ladies make Mika fans look incredibly stable so I had to move on after a year or two.

Whoa! That's something. :naughty:

My mother is turning into a crazy dog lady. She just got herself dog number...*thinks* - seven.

Hi lollipop_monkey! *waves* :biggrin2: Another visitor! Got some brave ones tonight.

Hi Suzy! Yep, your thread is being invaded tonight. :mf_rosetinted:

So you're no stranger to strange. :naughty:

Yeah that's how I met the wizard. The one who looks like my wizard puppet.

I need to find him (the puppet). I think he'd make a great gift for Mika. You know the inside joke kind where we all giggle hysterically and he thinks we're nutty bitches.

Yeah that's how I met the wizard. The one who looks like my wizard puppet.

I need to find him (the puppet). I think he'd make a great gift for Mika. You know the inside joke kind where we all giggle hysterically and he thinks we're nutty bitches.

Oh! Then you need to give it to him in Brixton or Hammersmith in February - where you, Babs, Kata, and Satu can wear little wizard hats with string! *hate that I won't be there* but maybe you can attach a pic of me. :roftl:

What are you talking about? Mika is perfect and I do worship him! :tears: I guess I'm not welcome here...

But congrats on your studies! And I'll see you in a month or two, whee!

--Jack

hehe I'm afraid I don't remember what I was talking about either, that night was kinda a blur:bleh:

I hope to see you in a month if I can find an extra nyc ticket!

*sigh* nice! I'm sure you'll love every minute of it. Give us a full report will you?

I def. will!!!!

Edit: So i just went back to see what I wrote and I guess all the "celebrating" caused me to confess my inner truths about how much I love you apples:wub2: lol

i just like all the ideas!

we might make a clone and we all sign it, and u can give him to him when u meet in london!

so we finally win the competition for the freakyest present ever!

we make one more for scut. cos i dont believe he will ever meet him.

by the way scut:congratulation!Now u r one of us, a grown up,a big apple!:biggrin2:

Can I be an Apple now? :blush-anim-cl:

I'm disappointed because it means the Melb shopping trip with the MFCers is now delayed. Was it bad that I was more excited for that than a festival which I figured had a high chance of having Mika cancel?

Don't worry, we can still make fools of ourselves walking around the Melbourne CBD dressed in tinsel in February with or without the whiny twat performing. :yay:

Oh I forgot the "give him a tissue" to blow his nose in it.

Scut is a girl...and I have fallen in love with her over the last 3 days. So I'm sure glad she's grown up. :wub2:

I thought I was a monkey? You're not monkeysexual afterall? :fisch:

Going for the dna are you? Thats all I'd want from Mika (over a relationship) so any future kids have good genes. Scut said she'd get me some and freeze it:fisch:

DNA in all human cells contain 46 chromosomes except from eggs and sperm which contain 33 chromosomes. You can produce a clone using any cell in the body except from eggs/sperm, but the opposite applies for reproduction i.e. you can only reproduce using eggs/sperm. So you'd need to decide whether you want to clone him or breed him then choose which type of DNA you want me to steal. :mf_rosetinted:

Don't worry, we can still make fools of ourselves walking around the Melbourne CBD dressed in tinsel in February with or without the whiny twat performing. :yay:

DNA in all human cells contain 46 chromosomes except from eggs and sperm which contain 33 chromosomes. You can produce a clone using any cell in the body except from eggs/sperm, but the opposite applies for reproduction i.e. you can only reproduce using eggs/sperm. So you'd need to decide whether you want to clone him or breed him then choose which type of DNA you want me to steal. :mf_rosetinted:

Ah yes, melbourne in tinsel wigs shall be fun.

As for for your offer, I don't really want a whiny brat for a son :mf_rosetinted:, do I?

, so I think breeding should work, that way the kids gets some of his genes, but also some of mine (or someone elses) to balance it out.

So go for the sperm then :wink2:

As for for your offer, I don't really want a whiny brat for a son :mf_rosetinted:, do I?

, so I think breeding should work, that way the kids gets some of his genes, but also some of mine (or someone elses) to balance it out.

So go for the sperm then :wink2:

Yeah. I'll remember to carry a fridge around with me at all times. :mf_rosetinted:

Erm...oh, yeah. Sure I am. :blink:

Don't worry, sexual ambiguity is more than fine by me. :fisch:

I double dog dare you to steal his sperm. Good luck with that. :naughty:

Oh can we get this videotaped too! There's nothing like giving the pressure of "delegating" to someone else for a change... :naughty:

Yeah what if she decides Rowan Atkinson is an easier target and your kid comes out looking like Mr. Bean.

Hmmm...Mr. Bean is mute. You might not even get offspring that can sing.

i just like all the ideas!:naughty:

we might make a clone and we all sign it, and u can give him to him when u meet in london!

so we finally win the competition for the freakyest present ever!:blink:

we make one more for scut. cos i dont believe he will ever meet him.:blush-anim-cl:

by the way scut:congratulation!Now u r one of us, a grown up,a big apple

Why give it to him?:biggrin2:

How about making our own little singing boy:wub2: keep him in a room, and then we never again have to worry about the real thing cancelling gigs!:naughty:

Scut Monkey and Soangel your siggies…:lmao:

Why give it to him? How about making our own little singing boy keep him in a room, and then we never again have to worry about the real thing cancelling gigs!

:lmao:

Scut Monkey and Soangel your siggies…:lmao:

In a post-cancellaton snarky mood Kelzy made them for the Aussies who just found out that Mika erased his name from the V Festival line-up (in order to work on his second album, which btw had better be f*cking good if he had to cancel touring to make it).

Speaking of erasing anyway, I didn't post my version of Erase here:

"Erase" (a.k.a. "The Mika Cancellation Song")

I shouldn't have bought those tickets, all insecure, out of my mind

I should have never added to my credit card debt

I shouldn't have paid as much as I did, looking for fans that Mika left for dead in a grave, without a stone

As soon as you hear Mika's going to perform, don't buy tickets, put your finger on the button...

Erase

My gigs

I bet you can't erase

My disappointment

You're trying to resell your tickets for somebody else

To go instead

Everything's a mess, your rent isn't paid; the house might need to be sold, your bed too

But it's a ghost town in your credit account because you bought tickets to see Mika anyway

We never had time to go to sleep, we'd wake up to buy tickets as soon as they went on sale at 9am online at home

When the pain won't go away, you might as well, put your finger on the trigger...

Erase

My gigs

I bet you can't erase

My disappointment

To go instead

Erase!

Erase!

Erase

My gigs

I bet you can't erase

My disappointment

To go instead

Erase!

Erase!

To go instead

Erase...

:lmao:

In a post-cancellaton snarky mood Kelzy made them for the Aussies who just found out that Mika erased his name from the V Festival line-up (in order to work on his second album, which btw had better be f*cking good if he had to cancel touring to make it).

Speaking of erasing anyway, I didn't post my version of Erase here:

"Erase" (a.k.a. "The Mika Cancellation Song")

I shouldn't have bought those tickets, all insecure, out of my mind

I should have never added to my credit card debt

I shouldn't have paid as much as I did, looking for fans that Mika left for dead in a grave, without a stone

As soon as you hear Mika's going to perform, don't buy tickets, put your finger on the button...

Erase

My gigs

I bet you can't erase

My disappointment

To go instead

Everything's a mess, your rent isn't paid; the house might need to be sold, your bed too

But it's a ghost town in your credit account because you bought tickets to see Mika anyway

We never had time to go to sleep, we'd wake up to buy tickets as soon as they went on sale at 9am online at home

When the pain won't go away, you might as well, put your finger on the trigger...

Erase

My gigs

I bet you can't erase

My disappointment

To go instead

Erase!

Erase!

Erase

My gigs

I bet you can't erase

My disappointment