School!!!!

purplegrape

ouw i cant wait it!!!! i was dreaming about school at first summer month :D i love to go there. not for books and knowledge of course... THERE ARE MY REAL FAMILY-MY FRIENDS. I love them all. i love to go to school and chating and joking and loughting and doing jokes to teachers :naughty: Just cant wait the beginning. hope this year i will have good friends too.. I will go to 10 grade . all my friends are in other schools , but i will learning here more 3 years ... and for we school starts only at 1st September! :punk:

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well school, for me, doesn't start until September 2nd.

Until then I'll try not to think about it:naughty: Besides when I buy some uniform peices. Or get my scedule in the mail. Well, when those things happen I can't help but think of school.

I have to say though, that I like to go back to school shopping (well I like shopping in general but that's besides the fact haha) Staples ususally has great sales for school supplies closer to when school begins.

Wow I just checked my school's website, and it's all new and spiffy and there's a photo of our commons area in the middle of the school and it's all dug up...I have no idea what's happening, I just hope they don't finish in time for school to start so that I can have a longer summer!!!

its not. and thanks :blush-anim-cl:

i just cant use it to write or type or anything

Haha, that's good.

Then how are you typing right now!?

Wow I just checked my school's website, and it's all new and spiffy and there's a photo of our commons area in the middle of the school and it's all dug up...I have no idea what's happening, I just hope they don't finish in time for school to start so that I can have a longer summer!!!

Yeah my school website is all nice and new too :naughty:

My registration is tomorrow. (But I might go to the Make Up one since we havfe no money)

Same here. I started today. My first day of my senior year. lol I go to two high schools. It's kind of fun. A lot of time riding the school bus tho.

haha that's funny cause my commons is also in a complete state of construction. it looks like a tornado went through it!:naughty: but there's no way they're gunna finish in a week, they've been remodeling our school for the past few years and it'll go on for another couple years:thumbdown: