Happy Birthday Mika!!!!!!!!! ♥♥!! Hooray!!!

findingmywords

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:punk: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKA!!!:punk:

...and another 240+ years of success and happiness!

37427202531ed29405f5638a1f0bb16b1f1a0e.gif

...been still hoping to find time to do some decent postacrd:thumbdown: damn RL:thumbdown:...so some stupid playing with an old sketch

P.S. looks like I have to stick the card into each and every B-day thread....already seen about 4....:insane:

b8224b3c7c33.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARLING MIKA! YOU the MOST TALENTED, CHARMING, BEAUTIFUL, BEST PERSON In the WORLD!!! At YOU the KIND SMILE, the DIRECT SIGHT And the PURE SOUL! REMAIN SAME LIGHT And OPENED FOR EVERYONE WHO LOVES YOU And APPRECIATES! And LET SUCH PEOPLE WILL Every day MORE AND MORE And MORE! THEREFORE, First of all I WISH, THAT YOU were not satiated with THIS LOVE. THAT REMEMBERED, HOW ALL BEGAN. LET YOU will HAVE MANY FINE SONGS! LET YOU are SURROUNDED ONLY with KIND PEOPLE! BE happy, free and independent. SUCCESSES to YOU IN ALL! LET DREAMS And DESIRES are executed! At YOU ALL WILL turn out! HUGE GREETINGS And the BEST REGARDS to YOUR MUM! HEALTH to IT, HAPPINESS And ALL - ALL! IF TEARS, ONLY WITH PRIDE OF YOU, MIKA. THANKS THAT HAS grown up SUCH GOLD BOY! I KNOW, THAT NEVER YOU I SHALL see. SIMPLY I WANT, THAT YOU KNEW - I AM. I LOVING YOU THAT YOU SIMPLY LIVE ON LIGHT! TAKE CARE!!! TAKE CARE!! TAKE CARE!! YOU - OUR ALL!!! RUSSIA LOVES YOU!

DARLING MIKA ! I CONGRATULATED YOU IN TIME! BUT THE MESSAGE WHERE - THAT WAS GONE! AND IT IS NOT DIFFICULT TO ME TO WRITE NEW! )))