Dubai Desert Rhythm Festival

Blue Sky

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, no news yet! I'm getting all jittery!! I'm texting my friend like mad but she hasn't replied yet! She must have been blown away by the Mika magic! hehe

maybe its over and she is chasing mika to get a hi and blow a kiss for u!

or even better....kidnap him and bring him to u ;)

maybe its over and she is chasing mika to get a hi and blow a kiss for u!

or even better....kidnap him and bring him to u ;)

Ahhh, don't I wish? :D lol

I hope the four who actually went from MFC rush back here to tell us what happened!!!

me too............................

I wish I could go to Dubai sometime...must be amazing!!! (with or without Mika...):wink2:

i watched a tv show about dubai 2 days ago... WOW it looks amazing :)

but i dont think it will be a good idea with an israeli passport :bleh::thumbdown:

Friends of mine have been to Dubai for a few weeks to compete in horsey events and they loved it! I watched their pics and videos and I really hope to go there one day myself. A nice place for spending a holiday.

It's 9.30 UK time, the show must be nearly finished by now?

The show indeed is finished, still no text or call from Sylvia.

I sent her a text 10mins ago saying: "Update me! I'm on the edge of my seat, and about to die from a cardiac arrest, come on!"

So yeah, if I stop posting all of a sudden, you should all know the excitement finally got to me!

The show indeed is finished, still no text or call from Sylvia.

I sent her a text 10mins ago saying: "Update me! I'm on the edge of my seat, and about to die from a cardiac arrest, come on!"

So yeah, if I stop posting all of a sudden, you should all know the excitement finally got to me!

dont scare me :boxed:

Sylvia's back from the festival!

Pics and vids tomorrow because she's about to pass out any moment now :P

She said, and I quote "MIKA IS AMAZING WOAAAAHHHHH!!"

So he greeted them in Arabic at first saying, "Keef 7alkom Dubai?" Which means, "How are you Dubai?" (she has that part on video)

She said, "he took off his white tshirt" and he sang 3 new songs, she 'How Much Do You Love Me' amongst them.

I'm dragging the info out of her! God!!!!

"Inflatable big girl." "Mika is crazy, and he hyped up the audience, we were crazy too!"

His performance was an hour long. Animal costumes when he sang 'Lollipop'

So he greeted them in Arabic at first saying, "Keef 7alkom Dubai?" Which means, "How are you Dubai?" (she has that part on video)

She said, "he took off his white tshirt" and he sang 3 new songs, she 'How Much Do You Love Me' amongst them.

"Inflatable big girl." "Mika is crazy, and he hyped up the audience, we were crazy too!"

Thanks for the update :biggrin2:

Your day will come , next time he plays europe your here .....ok? :biggrin2:

He spoke in Arabic too in Paris, saying welcome in Arabic (how do you say it actually?)! He said that's what his mum asked him to do everytime so this time he'd please her. Did she wait for him after the show?

I guess you must be dying for the pics/videos Sou!

Argh! I was so excited I pressed the post button on the previous post!

Freddie, you really think I'll be there in his next European tour? I'm sure you've got enough hope for the both of us, because I'm dry out of hope.

Not done yet! hehe

Babs, she doesn't know what the new songs are, unfortunately Sylvia isn't a crazy Mika fan as I am *sigh* She just recognised 'How Much Do you Love Me' when I asked if he sang it or not.

"Overall, was a very energetic performance."

I can't wait for the pictures and videos!!

She didn't get to meet him because there were 15,000 people there to see him - yikes! She said she was third line from the front and she saw everything crystal clear.

Right, that's Sylvia's review, can't wait to read what the rest of the gals who went have to say. :)

Sou, great report so far.

Next time he tours here, you have plenty of people you can stay with, we'll all take care of you. It would be an honour to have you stay over.

He spoke in Arabic too in Paris' date=' saying welcome in Arabic (how do you say it actually?)! He said that's what his mum asked him to do everytime so this time he'd please her. Did she wait for him after the show?

I guess you must be dying for the pics/videos Sou![/quote']

Welcome in Arabic is different depending on the dialect, but I think he said 'Marhaba' in Paris, that's the Lebanese version of 'Welcome'.

She didn't wait for him after the show because there were 15,000 people there! Ah well, at least she got to experience the magic that is Mika ;)

Sou, great report so far.

Next time he tours here, you have plenty of people you can stay with, we'll all take care of you. It would be an honour to have you stay over.

Absolutely! As when he tours he comes automatically to Paris, you have a bed here!