2007 - EMA: MTV European Music Awards (Olympiahalle in Munich, Germany): 01-11-2007

Pamette

im guessing it's because they're not in front of full fledged fans. Mika's always at his best during his own gigs. I always noticed how less dancy he was at the "summer" festivals.
what? In Florence was amazing:bleh: the fact is that there are not only his fans there..

that was grand!

DELIRIOUS!!!

.......but let me say...what is he doing there? he's TOTALLY different from all the rest!

he's not dirty, tattooed, made up, pierced, rough, drug/alcohol addicted, depressed.....i'm sorry to say he's got no chance in a competition like that, no shocking look to sell....

do you think a cold will be enough for him to be accepted by that environment?? :naughty: :naughty:

.....i'm not optimistic.....:thumbdown:

LOL.

Mika is a good role model for other artists :mf_rosetinted:

...well he is XD

im guessing it's because they're not in front of full fledged fans. Mika's always at his best during his own gigs. I always noticed how less dancy he was at the "summer" festivals.

Caz it looked like there were a ton of fans in the audience but he wasn't anywhere near them. The stage was friggin MASSIVE! It looked like a big chess board or something and he was in the middle.

Caz it looked like there were a ton of fans in the audience but he wasn't anywhere near them. The stage was friggin MASSIVE! It looked like a big chess board or something and he was in the middle.

amazing then! but he did say he prefers intimate concerts because he's closer to the fans, so maybe that's it!

EDIT: I FECKIN HOPE THE NEWSPAPERS CREDIT HIM FOR AN AMAZING PERFORMANCE!

OMG

Snoop in Lederhosen :shocked::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Hehe, I was thinking exactly the same with exactly the same face expression! :roftl: :roftl:

Wow, that stage was full! But I liked the striped dancers and the skeleton was there... And the band looked great in black! :punk:

mtv are just showing the red carpet stuff at the moment, where have you guys seen his performance? It hasn't started yet? I'm confused

ha?! how can that be??? here in israel mika was just on...LOL WHAT ARE U WATCHING????

MIKA WAS FANTASTIC!!!!!

All wore in black, except him...all white, fake black braces...Lots of people in the stage: lollipop girls, big girls, the sympathy orchestra, the skeleton..oh my god, it was fantastic

in addition, saranayde dyed her fringe in blue..GREAT!!!

My words exactly! Oh... and Saranayde did what I planned to do... :blush-anim-cl:

mtv are just showing the red carpet stuff at the moment, where have you guys seen his performance? It hasn't started yet? I'm confused

if it says it starts at 8 to you also...then you are seeing it an hour later!

actually the show now is aired at 9.30....

amazing then! but he did say he prefers intimate concerts because he's closer to the fans, so maybe that's it!

I don't think he was out there to have a good time like he would at his concerts. He had a huge spectacle to pull off and he did it. I don't think anyone needs to read too much into whether he was having a good time or was being too professional or whatever. That's what the performance called for IMO.

But it was Mika!! I mean..WOW! It was fantastic but you´re right. They´re not having so much fun...

I want her hair..NOW

I agree with you. He was not like he is on stage in a 'real' venue during a 'real' gig. Quite 'posed' this time. But still cool. :glasses3:

About the hair: :wub2: