2007 - EMA: MTV European Music Awards (Olympiahalle in Munich, Germany): 01-11-2007

Pamette

thanx greta but being in latinamerica, I'm not allowed to see the videos of that page. Sorry, i've tried in EVERY page of EVERY country, from canada to spain....

I'm so sad...thanx anyway

Did you try MTV Argentina?

:mad3: This is killing me...just killing me...

Someone describe everything in the most extreme detail as soon as possible... I want to see him! stupid stupid U.S!

It will air on MTV over here Nov. 11th.

*screams*

What's his hair look like? Big and curly or subtle and curly... does he have a tan? Is he smiley? Who's with him? Does he look happy and comfortable?

*grunts

Did you try MTV Argentina?

MTV latinamerica is a ****

in that channel Mika doesn't even exist in 4 month not a single piece of news about him

and the EMAs were not mentioned ...if your country doen't have the copyright, you don't see it...

so I'm tottaly desperate haha I wish I was in places like northamerica or europe...everything is of easy access there...

MTV latinamerica is a ****

in that channel Mika doesn't even exist in 4 month not a single piece of news about him

and the EMAs were not mentioned ...if your country doen't have the copyright, you don't see it...

so I'm tottaly desperate haha I wish I was in places like northamerica or europe...everything is of easy access there...

I'm really sorry for you! :emot-sad:

HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?!?!?

I just checked the TV and the Red Carpet is LIVE at 8:00 on MTV!!! On TV!!! So how?!?!?! it's not 8:00 yet!!!!!!!!!

it's 8 for us and germany.......they should have written 7 to you in uk...no???

HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS?!?!?

I just checked the TV and the Red Carpet is LIVE at 8:00 on MTV!!! On TV!!! So how?!?!?! it's not 8:00 yet!!!!!!!!!

it's OK pamette thanx for your concern...

caroline, they're watching on internet:bleh: