2007 - EMA: MTV European Music Awards (Olympiahalle in Munich, Germany): 01-11-2007

Pamette

MIKA WAS FANTASTIC!!!!!

All wore in black, except him...all white, fake black braces...Lots of people in the stage: lollipop girls, big girls, the sympathy orchestra, the skeleton..oh my god, it was fantastic

in addition, saranayde dyed her fringe in blue..GREAT!!!

how was the twisted version of grace kelly??? :roftl:

please, can anyone tell me how I can log onto the website agin...I can see all the adverts...but then: NOTHING though it says live show at the bottom of the page :mad3::no:

I need at least see how he does in the categories he's nominated in now that I missed the performance...

He did not seem like he was having much fun... Very professional fullstop' date=' don't your think?

Actually this kind of event would bore me, I admit...[/quote']

But it was Mika!! I mean..WOW! It was fantastic but you´re right. They´re not having so much fun...

I'm sur some of his family was on stage.

I loved Saranayde's hair.

I want her hair..NOW

He did not seem like he was having much fun... Very professional fullstop' date=' don't your think?

Actually this kind of event would bore me, I admit...[/quote']

Yeah! I agree. Not easy to do events like that.

P.S.: Bons concerts pour demain. Je penserai à toi!

But it was Mika!! I mean..WOW! It was fantastic but you´re right. They´re not having so much fun...

im guessing it's because they're not in front of full fledged fans. Mika's always at his best during his own gigs. I always noticed how less dancy he was at the "summer" festivals.

that was grand!

DELIRIOUS!!!

.......but let me say...what is he doing there? he's TOTALLY different from all the rest!

he's not dirty, tattooed, made up, pierced, rough, drug/alcohol addicted, depressed.....i'm sorry to say he's got no chance in a competition like that, no shocking look to sell....

do you think a cold will be enough for him to be accepted by that environment?? :naughty: :naughty:

.....i'm not optimistic.....:thumbdown: