2007 - EMA: MTV European Music Awards (Olympiahalle in Munich, Germany): 01-11-2007

Pamette

when will you be there? my friend an i will meet at the hotel about 2 pm so we could be at the olympiahalle around 4pm ???

at least i hope, they have mtv at the hotel channels :sneaky2:

Well Ioana is coming to mine and Caz's hotel at midday to meet up with us and we'll make our way from there, so round about 1-2pm I would think. Ioana is going tomorrow night, so we'll see her in, probably hang about for a bit.We have MTV on the tv in our hotel so if we coe back here we can watch it.

If anyone wants to upload this to youtube, we will all be very grateful, but just a word of warning. Please upload it without the name of the awards and without MTV in the title.

Experience has shown that MTV often finds those videos and get accounts deleted from youtube for violations of their copyright. So sometimes it is not just the offending video that gets removed, but the whole account, which means you (and we) lose all your other vids too. It happened in Japan, and a few other places.:boxed:

btw, we asked luke what they would play at the awards, and he said "grace kelly, with a twist" :biggrin2:

ok, gonna start getting ready now. i so hope we can be at the front and wave to you guys! :biggrin2: and if mika doesn't win the awards, the 2 mad girls running on stage to beat up the presenter will be ioana and me. :naughty::roftl:

btw, we asked luke what they would play at the awards, and he said "grace kelly, with a twist" :biggrin2:

ok, gonna start getting ready now. i so hope we can be at the front and wave to you guys! :biggrin2: and if mika doesn't win the awards, the 2 mad girls running on stage to beat up the presenter will be ioana and me. :naughty::roftl:

Haha! You go girl! lol

Have fun!!!!!

excited to hear about Grace Kelly "with a twist"

If anyone wants to upload this to youtube, we will all be very grateful, but just a word of warning. Please upload it without the name of the awards and without MTV in the title.

Experience has shown that MTV often finds those videos and get accounts deleted from youtube for violations of their copyright. So sometimes it is not just the offending video that gets removed, but the whole account, which means you (and we) lose all your other vids too. It happened in Japan, and a few other places.:boxed:

Second that. It happened to me too.:sneaky2:

Great! Thank you for the news! :thumb_yello:

Ioana and Mellody are waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

Ooh I am soo looking forward to the "twist" !!!

You are so lucky girls! HAVE TONS OF FUN!!!:punk: And if he doesn't win anything, go and beat everyone up, definitely!

He deserves an award so much.:sneaky2:

I don't have no MTV here...:thumbdown:

Does anyone know if it is possible to watch MTV somehow over the internet??? It seems to me that |I've seen that a while ago...but I don't remeber which site is was...gotta do some research...

MTV in Canada is going to show it live at:

http://www.mtv.ca/

I can get to this site now, but when I try to watch some videos it tells me that due to licensing restrictions the videos can not be shown outside of Canada (I live in the US). So, at this point I'm not sure if we can see it live at this site or not, well, unless you live in Canada. I am sure going to try though. In the US, MTV says that the first airing of the EMAs will be November 11th at midnight :thumbdown:

Allegra is my hero. She's just called me, she entered a sort of halle, but she said there's none there (artists I mean), there's a bunch of people, mainly screaming girls...omg I so wish someone could film her!!:biggrin2:

I can get to this site now, but when I try to watch some videos it tells me that due to licensing restrictions the videos can not be shown outside of Canada (I live in the US). So, at this point I'm not sure if we can see it live at this site or not, well, unless you live in Canada. I am sure going to try though. In the US, MTV says that the first airing of the EMAs will be November 11th at midnight :thumbdown:

I'm just thankful that we will get to see it! It's the only European thing that ever airs in the US!

Allegra is my hero. She's just called me, she entered a sort of halle, but she said there's none there (artists I mean), there's a bunch of people, mainly screaming girls...omg I so wish someone could film her!!:biggrin2:

REALLY?!:roftl:

CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

I LOVE THE RED CARPET!!:naughty:

-1 HOUR and 40MINUTES:wink2:

Will she be inside? It would be great! :biggrin2:

I think I can watch it live: Here: http://www.mtv.ca/home.jhtml

EDIT: ****! Copyright restrictions!

I managed to sneak The Tonight Show appearance on there for about 6 months by leaving any reference to the show or Jay Leno off the tags and title. But they still found it eventually and just pulled it off recently.

Really pissed me off! Cherisse and one of the other guys in the band had it on their MySpace pages and now the link no longer works. :sneaky2:

They haven't deleted my account yet.

She's my hero too. This woman gets in everywhere! Good for her :thumb_yello: