I shouldn't post this

Droopsy

you really shouldn't believe those dumb stories :naughty:

like jack said mika went to the AFTERparty so he was probably at the party... i think that's what jack said anyways :blink: bad memory haha

You are correct norwalk. We should not believe everything we read. Is just the picture kind of go with the story. Mika seems annoyed. Probably someone at the party said something to him and he didn't want to stay, Which I would have done the same thing.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct norwalk. We should not believe everything we read. Is just the picture kind of go with the story. Mika seems annoyed. Probably someone at the party said something to him and he didn't want to stay, Which I would have done the same thing.

he's cute when he's annoyed :wub2: sorry off subject and not necessary!

all mika did was leave a nightclub and now he doesn't like kanye's music :roftl: i guess that's what happens when you get famous

What I find hysterical about that interview is how hearing someone sing something positive like big women are beautiful is BAD and we shouldn't be forced to listen to that, but yet listening to Kanye West talk about sex, drugs, and God knows what is just so incredibly amazing and uplifting.

Gotta love today's society.

*rolls eyes*

What I find hysterical about that interview is how hearing someone sing something positive like big women are beautiful is BAD and we shouldn't be forced to listen to that, but yet listening to Kanye West talk about sex, drugs, and God knows what is just so incredibly amazing and uplifting.

*rolls eyes*

i know!right???:shocked:

yet listening to Kanye West talk about sex, drugs, and God knows what is just so incredibly amazing and uplifting.

*rolls eyes*

Kanye doesn't talk about sex and drugs. He talks about helping children in diamond mines and not exploiting the poor and honoring your family.

--Jack

Kanye doesn't talk about sex and drugs. He talks about helping children in diamond mines and not exploiting the poor and honoring your family.

--Jack

Haha, woops.

Maybe I shouldn't post about what I don't know about.

I don't really listen to Kanye's music.

Wasn't fair of me to attack him like that.

--Jack

Yes, that is true. I may have other problems with Kanye but I always will give him that he has really good lyrics and messages within his songs.