I shouldn't post this

Droopsy

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's totally nothing good about Mika, au contraire...

But, it is news, and I didn't know he didn't like Kanye West so...And there's also a pic I didn't see yet.

http://www.holymoly.co.uk/news/28/mika-leaves-kanye-wests-aftershow-because-of-the-music-1255.html

Mika leaves Kanye West's aftershow because of the music

mika.jpg

There are certain things that are ironic, and most of them aren't mentioned in that **** Alanis Morrisette song, but one thing that undoubtedly is ironic is pop gonk Mika's behaviour at last night's Kayne West aftershow party.

Clearly troubled by being in the presence of someone more famous (although i'd be more troubled by the dreadful hoodie), it was all too much for the poor man's Scissor Sister and he flounced out of the West aftershow, complaining about the music.

Yes, Mika, who's forced us to endure his patronising plinky-plonky nonsense about big girls and how wants to be like assorted dead people, had the audacity to winge about the music. The tit.

To save the day however, Rhianna decided to go to Stringfellows, singlehandedly adding a couple of slides to every heterosexual males **** bank....

Full review of the gig coming to HM soon (Which we are hearing was an absolute shambles).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That was a laugh...BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO?

Just got to endure this kind of sh*t Mika

It's totally nothing good about Mika, au contraire...

But, it is news, and I didn't know he didn't like Kanye West so...And there's also a pic I didn't see yet.

http://www.holymoly.co.uk/news/28/mika-leaves-kanye-wests-aftershow-because-of-the-music-1255.html

Mika leaves Kanye West's aftershow because of the music

mika.jpg

There are certain things that are ironic, and most of them aren't mentioned in that **** Alanis Morrisette song, but one thing that undoubtedly is ironic is pop gonk Mika's behaviour at last night's Kayne West aftershow party.

Clearly troubled by being in the presence of someone more famous (although i'd be more troubled by the dreadful hoodie), it was all too much for the poor man's Scissor Sister and he flounced out of the West aftershow, complaining about the music.

Yes, Mika, who's forced us to endure his patronising plinky-plonky nonsense about big girls and how wants to be like assorted dead people, had the audacity to winge about the music. The tit.

To save the day however, Rhianna decided to go to Stringfellows, singlehandedly adding a couple of slides to every heterosexual males **** bank....

Full review of the gig coming to HM soon (Which we are hearing was an absolute shambles).

WHAT RUBBISH!!

I don't know who is worse- the writer or the morons who posted all those comments, where all they are illustrating is their own tiny intellectual capacity.....sigh...we should really feel sorry for them, as it cannot possibly be their fault that they are so....inept.

I think that they feel like they need to knock him becuase they are threatened by him....there are not many singers nowadays who can (like Mika) actually sing, and have talent, so I think that these people are just narrow minded little people who cannot see further than their little brains.

It makes me angry so I will just stop posting to avoid writing something that I regret later.

:shocked:

WHAT RUBBISH!!

I don't know who is worse- the writer or the morons who posted all those comments, where all they are illustrating is their own tiny intellectual capacity.....sigh...we should really feel sorry for them, as it cannot possibly be their fault that they are so....inept.

I think that they feel like they need to knock him becuase they are threatened by him....there are not many singers nowadays who can (like Mika) actually sing, and have talent, so I think that these people are just narrow minded little people who cannot see further than their little brains.

It makes me angry so I will just stop posting to avoid writing something that I regret later.

Relax, take it easy :winksmiley02:

Why waste anger on such people? They won't know talent even if it hit them in the face..

Relax, take it easy :winksmiley02:

Why waste anger on such people? They won't know talent even if it hit them in the face..

This is true! I was MAD, but now I am laughing at their ignorance. I spit at the article! :bleh:

WHAT RUBBISH!!

totally agree, but we shouldn´t give to this much importance, they don´t deserve it.:thumbdown:

Oh, I've seen a few. :roftl:

ever scrolled through one of his concert videos frame by frame? i did that a few times to find good screenshots i can post as photos, and it's amazing how many different faces he makes while singing... esp. during "big girls". :roftl:

bald men are hot?? not for me, thanx.

:thumbdown::sneaky2: stupid reporter!

i don't like Kanye's music either...i would have walked out too!!!

and what's wrong with the hoodie?!?! clearly they know nothing of mika..that he has his own style and HE..only HE , can pull it off :sneaky2: i thought i've become immune to these stuff, but apparently not...stupid reporter who has hearing and sight problems :sneaky2:

I didn't. I went on Youtube ... heard less than 20secs of one of his 'songs'... then i couldn't take it anymore :bleh:

I agree....they actually have the nerve to call that noise...'music'

exactly! i hate that type of "music"...what rubbish, i mean that's not talent :boxed::thumbdown: and the music videos r like :S WT?!?! :no:

Whoah, relax and take it easy, everyone. :original:

ever scrolled through one of his concert videos frame by frame? i did that a few times to find good screenshots i can post as photos, and it's amazing how many different faces he makes while singing... esp. during "big girls". :roftl:

bald men are hot?? not for me, thanx.

I don't think I've ever done that, Mellody. I'll put it on my "to-do" list for amusement on rainy afternoons. :naughty:

*racks brains*

The first bald man that comes to mind is the character Morpheus from the Matrix:

morpheus_large.jpg

and Peter Garret of the band Midnight Oil who is now an Australian politician:

peter-garrett.jpg

*is quite random*