I shouldn't post this

Droopsy

Come on, is no one going to admit that the article was slightly funny? It was written in an exaggerated, dramatic style on purpose, people.

"Slightly funny"? I found it awesome funny.:roftl: First I was thinking Wtf!:shocked:

And then I was laughing very hard because that writer is soooooo stupid!

Nobody have to insult Mika in that way. So I have to defense Mika!:biggrin2::hunter:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Slightly funny"? I found it awesome funny.:roftl: First I was thinking Wtf!:shocked:

And then I was laughing very hard because that writer is soooooo stupid!

Nobody have to insult Mika in that way. So I have to defense Mika!:biggrin2::hunter:

That's right Ela.

I'm off to fetch Brian May.

Come on, is no one going to admit that the article was slightly funny? It was written in an exaggerated, dramatic style on purpose, people.

I thought it was hilarious because it's so absurd. Love the pic too.

And the picture? Well, now we know what Mika will look like when he starts balding. :naughty:

good point, where is his hair on that pic? :blink: normally his curls come out from under the hoodie, so either he slicked his hair back or... *tries not to think any further* :shocked:

btw, i love his eyes on the pic, they look almost orange.

I agree they are 100% unacceptable :thumbdown:

How Horrid.

That is exactly whta I was gonna comment on! OMG... those comments are HORRID! I was like No freakin' way, are they sayin this about Mika. I wanted to jump through my computer and ring their necks. Just goes to show the kind of people that support such a person as Kanye. They are narrow-minded freaks who wouldn't know REAL talent if it hit em in the....

AAAHHH! That made me MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD! :sneaky2:

mika.jpg

I hate to sound critical but I'm in a sarcastic mood tonight... :bleh:

What was he thinking when he put on the hoodie? That by covering his curls he would be less identifiable? :naughty:

And I must say, the stubble and the frown are most unflattering. They make the picture all the funnier. :lol3:

The only saving graces are that his eyes look nice and that the hoodie has a cool pattern. :wink2:

I dun really know what is going on.......:shocked:

why he was there then?

He found the reporters to sell his single? XDDDDDDDDd

but apparently he chose the wrong target :thumbdown::biggrin2:

btw, actually his hoodie is quite hiphop style....and he looked great:bleh: :bleh:

I hate to sound critical but I'm in a sarcastic mood tonight... :bleh:

What was he thinking when he put on the hoodie? That by covering his curls he would be less identifiable? :naughty:

And I must say, the stubble and the frown are most unflattering. They make the picture all the funnier. :lol3:

I personally L-O-V-E the picture...Mika cannot take a bad picture. But, yeah OF COURSE they are going to use the most unflattering pic that they can find, to make him look like a dork, to me he is still the most beautiful sight I have ever seen! :bleh:

I have to admit that the picture caption Like Justin Hawkins Gone Nu-Rave made me LOL.

I often wonder what Mika wears when he is out and about and wants to be incognito...hmm, maybe this hoodie doesn't quite do it!! :naughty: I imagine it's quite difficult for him to go unnoticed, stunning as he is :wub2: .