MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf

Mirtilla

maybe we should see first who stays with whom in a room. because I don't know who I wanna share a bed with yet :bleh:

:sneaky2: That's the question, right! :roftl:

maybe somebody can buy all of them together so that we only pay the shipping once? just an idea...

Yeah, that's a good idea!!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just talked to my friend about staying over night. She said that we could try but she doesn't know for sure yet as she starts to study in October and still has to wait for the BaföG-Amt. With other words, she doesn't know if she has enough money. But all in all she's ok with it :biggrin2:

maybe we should see first who stays with whom in a room. because I don't know who I wanna share a bed with yet :bleh:

maybe somebody can buy all of them together so that we only pay the shipping once? just an idea...

So if you want, Häschen or I can book your rooms.... how many people are staying beds there after all?

And concerning the hoofddiadeems (?): I could buy them for all of us (but if anybody wants to do it he/she can also do it). I have to buy 5 myself (and then try to persuade my friends/family to wear them :naughty: ) and as I'm going to Düsseldorf by car it would be quite easy to transport them.

I finally decided to buy these in both colours

hoofddiadeemmetstruisvobu5.jpg

as well as these in all three colours (so I have one for each of my friends (who have no idea that I'm expecting them to wear these)

hoofddiadeemtukanmetgelyx0.jpg

I have two pairs of very nice and fluffy kangaroo-ears but I think that the people behind me (as I'm in the first row...) are going to kill me if I wear these... I think most of the hofddiadeems (?) on the website are quite big and that's why I decided to go for the Kiwibirds Blue has.

So if you want, Häschen or I can book your rooms.... how many people are staying beds there after all?

Wasn't your post a bit longer just a second ago :blink: ? I'm confused.

No, you can book it if you want to. But as I've said before, I just don't know yet if we'll be able to stay over night.

Hehe, it seems that my kiwibirds will be accompanied by their twins? :naughty:

I have the bigger birds (struisvogels) too, but they are quite heavy and they make a sound (like samba balls) that can become annoying after a while. :naughty:

Wasn't your post a bit longer just a second ago :blink: ? I'm confused.

No, you can book it if you want to. But as I've said before, I just don't know yet if we'll be able to stay over night.

I have the bigger birds (struisvogels) too, but they are quite heavy and they make a sound (like samba balls) that can become annoying after a while. :naughty:

I was actually looking for the one with the head thingies :roftl:

My two posts should have been one but I clicked the enter-button to fast...

here's the link:

http://www.het-feestbeest.nl/shop/search.pl?query=hoofddiadeem&startat=0

hoofddiadeemmetstruisvobu5.jpg

hoofddiadeemtukanmetgelyx0.jpg

so i think we should rather go for the smaller ones, right? the struisvogels could be a bit large, right?

I kinda like these hihi:biggrin2:

diadeem2rodehartjesglitgn8.jpg

they would match the flashing hart hihi, but they're a bit big no....:shocked: I think it would be a bit annoying, they're cheaper though... and gives a whole new meaning to love today haha:naughty:

this is cute too

diadeemkusmondjerood292lv3.jpg

I kinda like these hihi:biggrin2:

diadeem2rodehartjesglitgn8.jpg

they would match the flashing hart hihi, but they're a bit big no....:shocked: I think it would be a bit annoying, they're cheaper though... and gives a whole new meaning to love today haha:naughty:

this is cute too

diadeemkusmondjerood292lv3.jpg

Where did you find these? I don't speak Dutch, so it's quite hard to find anything on that website... I found the kiwibirds with a link Blue posted here. What do I have to search for if I want to find these hearts?

Dank u well!!

If we all dress up like this (incl. wigs) Mika will definitely notice us. Plus, we'd be very alone in the first row because nobody would dare coming closer....

holbewoonsterio5.jpg

haha, that's a good idea!! And if anyone does dare to come close... well, that's what the bats are for:mf_rosetinted:

BOTTOM FOR ME!!! I'm way too scared to sleep in the top bed :tears:

No worries, ik offer me wel op. :biggrin2:

The diademen are cool, aren't they? I was thinking of buying the cows because of my 'new outfit' (don't expect too much though) but I think they are as heavy as the struisvogels.

The prehistoric outfits rock! :punk::naughty: