Mika Mail 2 - Secret Santa

Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?

• Ofcourse they blooming should i want to see whats in it!
    • I vote yes even though im not a MMer - let them have their presents.
    • I vote no even though im not an MMer - presents are for Christmas only.
    • No way - Its a secret santa - santa doesnt come in November or early December

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok people well If It arrives on christmas eve or later I wont be able to post that I got it,

Any later than christmas day I will not be able to open it for 2 weeks,

any later than 2 weeks and I wont be in a state to play with whatever is inside :boxed: (DAMN wisdom teeth)

I live in hope!!!

I received mine and I am very, very excited about it. I keep touching the package and thinking about it. I am going to put it under my Christmas Tree so it is there for Christmas morning. Thank you to whoever sent it.

I mailed my package a couple of weeks ago. It was sent priority mail so it should have been received by now. I hope they like it too! :thumb_yello:

crap. i really have no clue who has me and it's kind of creeping me out :naughty:

who on mika fan club has my address and could start stalking me?? :blink:

haha.

i haven't gotten mine yet.

i hope it comes soon. :boxed:

any of you have meeee?? :naughty:

and, i guess my person finally got their's!

yay!

i thought it would get there sooner, i sent it the 4th of december.

hmm...

STILL HASNT COME!!

*considers Pitching tent at letterbox again*

The suspence Is killing me, Im Busy getting ready for summer school and at the same time

"has it come today?"

All right, who has me *dont answer that*

hoping it comes in the next 9 days!

I know who I sent to and I really hope they like it, Oh yes I know they received it too.

If it does come early im really going to need to open it, because im leaving on boxing day morning! theres nothing like carrying a gift on a bus for 6 hours :S

I'm very sorry secret santa buddy (whoever you are) but I simply can't afford to send you anything before christmas :tears: I'll make up for it in january, I promise :blush-anim-cl:

Not to worry Kata, I wasn't the person you were sending to, but im sure whoever it was will understand :thumb_yello:

Im wondering if i should message people to find out who has got theirs and who has sent. I cant keep up.

And dont worry, im sure nobody forgot you, its probably the state of the post system (i know, i sent 3 cards inside the UK at the same time and 2 arrived a week later than the first one....)

And if they did forget.... Ill kick them up to the moon!!

So, who is still yet to receive theirs?

Mine is still to come yay! :biggrin2:

Im wondering if i should message people to find out who has got theirs and who has sent. I cant keep up.

I think that's a good idea.. Like I said, I sent mine over a month ago and I'm sure it should've arrived by now. (With airmail it takes about 3 days to get to that particular destination).

Maybe some people just didn't think about posting in this thread that they received theirs...

To those who haven't recieved parcels yet.

The thing about this project is that it relys on the goodwill of MFCers and the post office.

Please be patient - it may just be a case of running late, so i suspect will arrive after christmas - if they do not, i apologise, i have no control over that.

To those who haven't recieved parcels yet.

The thing about this project is that it relys on the goodwill of MFCers and the post office.

Please be patient - it may just be a case of running late, so i suspect will arrive after christmas - if they do not, i apologise, i have no control over that.

It does seem to me, that some people may have forgotten :blink:

Some people haven't signed up for ages.

I think people should have thought carefully before signing up (except if your circumstances change or you find you can't possibly do it)

just one thing though peoples, like I said before I totally expect it will come on christmas, or after, If this is the case then I wont be able to post that I got it for 2 weeks because im at summer school with no access to internet!

Hopes it comes in the next week, I really hope the person sending me hasnt forgotten me.

I have sent mine off, way back in Nov, And they has got it by now!

hello! I got a delivery for my secret Santa (it was on my doorknob) and my friend, i am sorry about mine but I will get it to you! it will be late..I am sorry...but life has gone insane! I will pick up the parcel tommorow and I will send mine out tommorow! (no worry who ever you are!...I haven't sent anything to anyone yet! work has been insane etc...)

Suzanne:wub2: :wub2: