Mika Mail 2 - Secret Santa

Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Should MM2 parcels be opened before Christmas Day?

• Ofcourse they blooming should i want to see whats in it!
    • I vote yes even though im not a MMer - let them have their presents.
    • I vote no even though im not an MMer - presents are for Christmas only.
    • No way - Its a secret santa - santa doesnt come in November or early December

I am still on our summer vacation (not online much) and I don't know if my SS was received, as I haven't been keeping up with the thread, but it was sent weeks and weeks ago...if you got something from me, please let me know it arrived! And if you sent an SS to me, I will not get it till I get home on Jan 8th, sorry....so no post about it from me till after then. But it is still a mystery for me......:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still on our summer vacation (not online much) and I don't know if my SS was received, as I haven't been keeping up with the thread, but it was sent weeks and weeks ago...if you got something from me, please let me know it arrived! And if you sent an SS to me, I will not get it till I get home on Jan 8th, sorry....so no post about it from me till after then. But it is still a mystery for me......:blush-anim-cl:

Yours has arrived - cant remember who said they had it (and ive deleted the list now since the project is over). But it came safely lol

It will be a great belated surprise when you get home!

I think I know who I sent mine too, can you please let me know when it turns up if it hasn't come yet.

Yours has arrived - cant remember who said they had it (and ive deleted the list now since the project is over). But it came safely lol

You deleted the list? :boxed: That sorta sucks, I can't find the address of the person I was supposed to send to :doh:

Didn't recieve anything either btw, but I'm getting used to it :boxed:

whoever got me...

i hate you!:sneaky2:

Those are some pretty harsh words!

Give it a couple of days, it could still come.

My parcel hasn't come yet either but I'm remaining optimistic. The holidays are only just over so it's still insanely busy at the postal services.

Those are some pretty harsh words!

Give it a couple of days, it could still come.

My parcel hasn't come yet either but I'm remaining optimistic. The holidays are only just over so it's still insanely busy at the postal services.

:bleh: i keep forgetting that you can't tell i'm joking haha

well i was i don't think i could ever hate someone for not getting me a present :biggrin2: hopefully it'll come sooner or later

By now I'm thinking that the package I sent might be lost in the depths of the postal service...I hope not! If my person hasn't received their package when I get back from Paris in three weeks, I suppose I'll just have to send them a nice card, which isn't as good as a package of goodies, but it'll be the best I can do.

Norwalk176 is chris crocker's love child (if possible)

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

*runs away before pinkunicorn123 yells at me................:wink2: *

I take it my present still hasn't turned up yet???

i got mine ages ago just wanted to take this oportunity to say thankyou very much to the sender.

Id like to know if my secret santa receieved theirs though it was adressed to a member in the Ukraine.

any ideas???

i hope it didnt get lost :boxed: