• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to my recital rehearsal today and the girl who's performing last is singing/playing that one Coldplay song..."Lights will guide you home..." something like that haha. She's also doing "Hellelujah"....

I started playing GK and she was like "Is that Mika?" and yeah. She's fan too :biggrin2: It was awesome. Just thought I should tell you guys :naughty:

Oooh awesome!!!

I love it when random Mika fans pop out of nowhere and you bond because of your fan-ness :wub2:

Good idea to get the earlier albums :

Thanks for links and pics :

Ahhh and guess what - got Viva la Vida yesterday already :

Ohhh and did you know that the director of that awesome official video for FixYou is noone else but Sophie Muller? Thought I'd share this.

That Glastonbury performance of Yellow is really stirring :blush-anim-cl:

I know! Yay Sophie Muller! I was suprised when I found out :wub2:

And yes, I love that Yellow performance. :wub2:

Thanks for the pics and links!

If you have some money left, I suggest the Live DVD of Rush of Blood to the Head with the live cd inside :wink2:

You're welcome!

Ahh yes hte Live DVD is amazing :wub2:

MIKA + COLDPLAY!!!!!!!!!! :punk::wub2:

Nono, have you listened to Viva La Vida yet?

Nono, have you listened to Viva La Vida yet?

No, not yet, but I need to get around to it :naughty:

By the way, don't know if you're aware, but Coldplay are on the cover of "Spin" magazine and Chris is looking good :naughty:

They have been there before, haven't they? At least think I can recall that they were touring South America...? :thumb_yello:

yes, they came to brazil on February 2007, but i could not go! Next time I can't miss it! :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

If you have some money left, I suggest the Live DVD of Rush of Blood to the Head with the live cd inside :wink2:

Oooh, great. I'll have to make a list and start saving :roftl:

Chris Martin is handsomeee:wub2:

Yes...yes he is...:das:

No, not yet, but I need to get around to it :naughty:

By the way, don't know if you're aware, but Coldplay are on the cover of "Spin" magazine and Chris is looking good :naughty:

Really? He was on the cover of Rolling Stone too, but I couldn't find it ANYWHERE. Oh, the joys of small towns. :mad3: Still, I've seen Spin around here so I'll look for it tomorrow.

Really? He was on the cover of Rolling Stone too, but I couldn't find it ANYWHERE. Oh, the joys of small towns. :mad3: Still, I've seen Spin around here so I'll look for it tomorrow.

I saw the Rolling Stone one here too :naughty:

today I bought Blitz(portuguese music magazine), it had a huuge interview with coldplay( well, not all of them, I think it was Chris and... the guitarrist(don't remember his name now)):wink2:

And they were the cover!

No money left actually, but couldn't resist and have bought it today :naughty:

I found and bought Spin and Rolling Stone today...this obsession will have me broke pretty quickly...:boxed: The thing with Mika is that he's only got one album out, but with Coldplay, there are ten years of stuff to catch up on!

You're just like me. I've never payed too much attention to them trough the years, but now I decided to buy the new album...and I became a fan... But I know so little about them...:thumbdown:

I'm absolutely in love with "42" :wub2:

The funny thing is, I'm finding there's so much diversity in many of their songs that I often can't say if I like or dislike them. I don't need to like the entire thing to be madly in love with a certain part of it. Not sure if I'm making any sense here :insane: For instance in the last song, Death and all his Friends, there's that chorus thing I'm totally smitten with, while I can't really say it's the song itself I like so much.

For those who missed the Today show last Friday: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/25409438#25409438