• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not yet, but I need to get around to it

By the way, don't know if you're aware, but Coldplay are on the cover of "Spin" magazine and Chris is looking good :naughty:

Ooooh I have to buy it then :naughty: Thanks for telling!

Oooh, great. I'll have to make a list and start saving

Yes...yes he is...

Really? He was on the cover of Rolling Stone too, but I couldn't find it ANYWHERE. Oh, the joys of small towns. Still, I've seen Spin around here so I'll look for it tomorrow.

I have the old rolling stones one where they were on it for X&Y. But not the new one :thumbdown: I have to get it...

I'm absolutely in love with "42" :wub2:

Me toooo!

My favorites are 42, Cemeteries of London, Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love, Strawberry swing, and Death and all his friends, and Life in technicolor. And Viva La Vida. Which is pretty much all of it :naughty:

For those who missed the Today show last Friday: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/25409438#25409438

Oooh I saw that :naughty: I have it recorded on TV. It was like a whole concert! They played like 5 songs! I was surprised.

I CANNOT WAIT TILL JULY 14TH.

Ooooh that's so soon! :punk:

Where are you going to see them at?

The Forum :naughty:

In LA... Inglewood I think?

We're in the back to the side of the stage, but oh well. At least we're there :naughty:

I'm so excited!

Do you want me to call you during a song so you can listen? :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

We're in the back to the side of the stage, but oh well. At least we're there :naughty:

I'm so excited!

Do you want me to call you during a song so you can listen? :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Ooh well yeah at least you're going to be there :punk:

If you want to....I'd rather you enjoy the concert and not have to worry about calling me :bleh:

I'm so excited!

YAAAY! Have fun!! I've always wanted to go to a Coldplay concert! Who are you going with?:original:

Ooh well yeah at least you're going to be there :punk:

If you want to....I'd rather you enjoy the concert and not have to worry about calling me :bleh:

Haha.. but it's fun to call someone and let them listen!

I like sharing the.. experience...

Maybe I'll just surprise you :naughty:

YAAAY! Have fun!! I've always wanted to go to a Coldplay concert! Who are you going with?:original:

GAAAH! Thank you!!

I am going with my Mom, Dad, Sister, and Sister's boyfriend.

:thumbdown:

I'll just have a good time with myself :naughty:

My parents will just be bobbing their heads and my sister will be cuddling with her boyfriend, so I'll just dance and go crazy with myself :naughty:

GAAAH! Thank you!!

I am going with my Mom, Dad, Sister, and Sister's boyfriend.

:thumbdown:

I'll just have a good time with myself :naughty:

My parents will just be bobbing their heads and my sister will be cuddling with her boyfriend, so I'll just dance and go crazy with myself :naughty:

Sounds fun!! Even if you are the only one going crazy and dancing around..:naughty:

Still, at least you're going!! Make sure to tell us all about it when you get back.:wink2:

Well it's up to you :bleh:

Feel free to surprise me :naughty:

And if you forget to call, don't worry about it :wink2:

Sounds fun!! Even if you are the only one going crazy and dancing around..:naughty:

Still, at least you're going!! Make sure to tell us all about it when you get back.:wink2:

I will for sure! :wink2:

Well it's up to you :bleh:

Feel free to surprise me :naughty:

And if you forget to call, don't worry about it :wink2:

Haha Alrighty :naughty:

...AND I CANNOT WAIT FOR JULY 27TH. :boing:

The thing is, I'm going with my mum and 5-year-old brother, and I don't think they'll be too into waiting by the stage for 5 hours just so I can get remotely clsoe to the front...:huh:

That sucks:thumbdown: but if your brother wants to see something, they should :wink2:

For those who missed the Today show last Friday: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/25409438#25409438

Thanks!! I forgot about them being on, and only caught the tail end of 24.

My first time seeing them perform (I am a new fan)--- Chris has TONS of charisma and really connects with the audience, doesn't he? Love the way he moves, too!

So, since Friday, I have bought Spin magazine, ordered Parachute and A Rush of Blood to the Head. Getting obsessed maybe?

Not really. I just need kind of a "semi-obsession" until Mika starts coming round again. Another tall, lanky, curly hair, piano-playing Brit. Do I see a pattern here?

Thanks!! I forgot about them being on, and only caught the tail end of 24.

My first time seeing them perform (I am a new fan)--- Chris has TONS of charisma and really connects with the audience, doesn't he? Love the way he moves, too!

So, since Friday, I have bought Spin magazine, ordered Parachute and A Rush of Blood to the Head. Getting obsessed maybe?

Not really. I just need kind of a "semi-obsession" until Mika starts coming round again. Another tall, lanky, curly hair, piano-playing Brit. Do I see a pattern here?

There's definitely a pattern :wink2: they're both gorgeous, sing in falsetto and can't sit on the piano bench while playing :naughty:

Thanks, Greta, for the article and for your translation. Looks like hard work!

Things are looking good in the US!! On Amazon.com US, Viva la Vida is still holding as #1 sold album.

ALSO, ALL their previous 3 studio albums are NOW in the top #100 on Amazon.

I think Viva is bringing in a lot of new fans who are anxious to hear some of their earlier stuff. :punk:

Thanks, Greta, for the article and for your translation. Looks like hard work!

Things are looking good in the US!! On Amazon.com US, Viva la Vida is still holding as #1 sold album.

ALSO, ALL their previous 3 studio albums are NOW in the top #100 on Amazon.

I think Viva is bringing in a lot of new fans who are anxious to hear some of their earlier stuff. :punk:

Yeah I know!!

Their old stuff (Parachutes, Rush of Blood) will always be the best though, in my opinion :wub2:

And Viva La Vida is a different kind of amazing compared to the old stuff.

Yeah I know!!

Their old stuff (Parachutes, Rush of Blood) will always be the best though, in my opinion :wub2:

And Viva La Vida is a different kind of amazing compared to the old stuff.

Nothing they will ever do can beat X&Y IMO :wub2: