Sorry

nel

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nel, good to hear your holding up okay.

I know what you're going through, went through the same thing with my mum, so anytime you feel the need to vent, feel free to get in touch.

Still keeping you guys in my thoughts.

oh sweetie I can't begin to express how sorry I am, that is such a nasty situation...but I guess sympathy is last thing you want, but support. I'm supporting you as much as I can. Good luck and best wishes for everything sweetie, for you and your family.

:huglove:

Hello Nel

I am so sorry to hear your news. I was away over the summer and missed the first post, and so I was shocked today to see what was going on for you. Sending you lots of courage and strength, such a difficult situation for your husband, you and your son.

Mika Fan Club is such a great place to escape from our realities, and if you still find it brightens anything in your day to get in touch with any of us, please know we are always here for you, your cyber-buddies on MFC.

Spend precious time with your family, make the happiest memories together you can. We should all remember that anyway, I guess, not just when we have something like this happen.

xoxox

Blue Sky

Hello Nel,

I read your story for the first time now. I'm so sorry for you and your family!

I will pray for you and I will light a candle.

I wish you all a lot of strength in that bad situation.

A huge hug

Ela