Something about Mika and Lily Allen

Droopsy

Lily Allen, daughter of Hell's bar-prop Keith, is not short of a sense of self-assurance. Ms Allen, top, swanned into the snappy new members' club Shoreditch House with an entourage of stately, affluent-looking ladies in African headdresses. The first person to greet her was the camp chart-topping popstrel Mika, below.

"He was fawning all over her, it was embarrassing really," says my barfly, gagging into her Mojito. "He introduced himself and was really deferential. Lily couldn't have cared less."

Flapping around for small talk, Mika remembered the occasion Lily had got friends to carry her out of a nightclub in a sack. He said: "So, you're not wearing a Habitat carrier bag tonight ..."

Lily Allen: "And you're not in drag for once."

----------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea what this is about...:mf_rosetinted:

full article on : http://news.independent.co.uk/people/pandora/article2898423.ece

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he's going out and having fun, apparently....

that's good! :thumb_yello:

all the rest in uninfluential...the usual gossip-pressies never to be taken seriously....

what annoys is that they seem to have stated a 'clichè' for him, the usual camp-gay-drag- sort of thing......but we are getting used to it, aren't we :thumbdown:

Yeah that article leaves me with a sense of...was that really news worthy?!:blink:

It had no point to it what so ever and just leaves us all confused.

All we know from that is Mika goes to Shoreditch House:naughty:

and i researched and membership to that is £900 per annum :blink:

they love to use negative word "fawning" instead of using "being humble and nice" ?

then he always fawn over ppl.....Alexa...Alan.........

hmm....is it a news ?? :mf_rosetinted:

and the source is fr: independent.co.uk...........

my impression towards this site is .....a bunch of crap reporters.....:mf_rosetinted:

Lilly is full of herself and her manners are terrible but music needs someone like her,it's just more interesting when she's around

I don't think she 's full of herself!

I agree with you on the rest ,but i love her music!

gossip gossip gossip ...

actually, I couldn't care less!

(so why am I posting here?:boxed: )

I wonder what these journalists do all day long... getting a tiny bit of information, then sit around the table and decide what story they're gonna make of it...

it's sounds like fun to me! Letting your imagination free.

(but it's a shame that there are people who actually believe this crap)

exactly my reaction! I don't get it at all :roftl:

but thanks for posting anyway!

i know! it's like....a room of you and someone else...you have nothing to say to one another....and the other person says "that bowl has green apples in it. but i prefer red."

and it's just like..."you told me that WHY?!"

It's completely pointless....but not delicious. well, apples are quite delicious, but i wasnt talking about the apples.

Lily Allen, daughter of Hell's bar-prop Keith, is not short of a sense of self-assurance. Ms Allen, top, swanned into the snappy new members' club Shoreditch House with an entourage of stately, affluent-looking ladies in African headdresses. The first person to greet her was the camp chart-topping popstrel Mika, below.

"He was fawning all over her, it was embarrassing really," says my barfly, gagging into her Mojito. "He introduced himself and was really deferential. Lily couldn't have cared less."

Flapping around for small talk, Mika remembered the occasion Lily had got friends to carry her out of a nightclub in a sack. He said: "So, you're not wearing a Habitat carrier bag tonight ..."

Lily Allen: "And you're not in drag for once."

----------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea what this is about...:mf_rosetinted:

full article on : http://news.independent.co.uk/people/pandora/article2898423.ece

If that's what they said to each other, we could'nt know because journalists jobb is to make something out of nothing, to me it sounds like two young friends making jokes and have a fun conversation.:biggrin2:

Their both young and upcoming artists, let them have a good time together.:thumb_yello:

And by the way, have you listen to Lilys songs?

Interesting, both the lyrics and the music.

Can not be compared to Mikas of course!:wink2:

What a waste of paper that article is!!

To be honest this just sounds like a stupid little story, made by someone who *clearly* has nothing more interesting to write, and I don't think that we should really make a big deal of it.

The only thing that worries me about all this is the fact that when one sees Mika mentioned on a paper or tabloid, etc, it's always with a negative spin put on it, and it makes me a bit angry.:hunter:

Why don't they just leave him alone? He's done nothing but be talented and nice to everyone he meets- they could have the decency to behave the same way towards him.

Just my thoughts :blink:

Ha ha ha - it's by a reporter called 'Oliver Duff' What a name to have.

Oliver 'Duff me in cuz i talk crap'. lol! He was obviously desparate for something to write to fill his space on his report about...nothing. :naughty: