The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

BAHAHAHAHAHA :roftl::roftl: I was already getting worried that 'she' might be a male, but I cant but simply connect cookies to women :roftl:

:naughty:If it helps I think it's his wife that baked them. Never really thought to ask. I was blindsided by the cookies a bit. :mf_lustslow: More proof how awesome cookies are as bait.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's true! Oh man, Mika! If you read this! I'm sorry! He must feel the need to move him and his family to a remote island somewhere.:aah:

Oh no, he will hate me now and I will die lonely! :aah: remote island sounds good, though, if you remove objects like bodyguards and stuff :teehee: I also know someone who owns a boat.. :biggrin2:

Oh no, he will hate me now and I will die lonely! :aah: remote island sounds good, though, if you remove objects like bodyguards and stuff :teehee: I also know someone who owns a boat.. :biggrin2:

:aah: Bodyguards wouldn't be that hard to deal with. Guys are always so slow to strike at a girl. :biggrin2:

I'll bet he has already read worse things than that... Let's hope he's not a mind-reader, though :biggrin2:

If he was a mind-reader, I don't think he would ever leave his house for fear of the majority of the population's thoughts about him :blush-anim-cl:

...never watched Criminal Minds. Sounds interesting, probably some good ideas on there about how to pull this off.:aah:

That show is like my form of a guilty pleasure. Dr. Spencer Reed.:mf_lustslow: 'Nuff Said.

:shocked: He's sane right now?! Wonders never cease :naughty:

I dont think he's sane at all, if Im honest but I coukdnt find another word :roftl: By the way, I'll go torturing mind-reading mika with my dreams now, its already 11.40pm and I need to avoid looking like a zombie tomorrow if possible :aah: Sooo bye!! :biggrin2:

Sure! And as we still have the cookies and prostitutes option... :aah:

hahaha That's true! When in doubt, lure British pop stars into the back of your elephant car using naked women and baked goods.:naughty: Works every time....

I dont think he's sane at all, if Im honest but I coukdnt find another word :roftl: By the way, I'll go torturing mind-reading mika with my dreams now, its already 11.40pm and I need to avoid looking like a zombie tomorrow if possible :aah: Sooo bye!! :biggrin2:

:aah: night then girl, sweet Mika dreams

Night, Night! Sweet Dreams!

hahaha That's true! When in doubt, lure British pop stars into the back of your elephant car using naked women and baked goods.:naughty: Works every time....

Well, since Mika doesn't like labels or questioning his sexuality and all, maybe we should include some guys as well. For diversity and all :biggrin2:

Well, since Mika doesn't like labels or questioning his sexuality and all, maybe we should include some guys as well. For diversity and all :biggrin2:

For Sure! We have to be able to include everyone!!!:biggrin2: I think I should put an add in the paper "Attention! Anyone who looks like Mika or Fortune Penniman, please report to Micah's house right away! She has a, errrr, surprise for you!"

For Sure! We have to be able to include everyone!!!:biggrin2: I think I should put an add in the paper "Attention! Anyone who looks like Mika or Fortune Penniman, please report to Micah's house right away! She has a, errrr, surprise for you!"

would totally work I'm sure. if nothing else say you have cookies for those who look like either of them :biggrin2:

would totally work I'm sure. if nothing else say you have cookies for those who look like either of them :biggrin2:

Yes!! But there will be a lot of disappointed men. Nobody will ever measure up to the originals. :fangurl:

Yes!! But there will be a lot of disappointed men. Nobody will ever measure up to the originals. :fangurl:

Point taken. hmmm, how about the ones that look similar enough get taken and sold to raise money for a bunch of MFC'ers to go see Mika live. :aah:Like, all the girls/guys that don't see him because he doesn't tour as much in their countries or just aren't normally financially able to travel to see him. It's for a good cause then :thumb_yello:

Point taken. hmmm, how about the ones that look similar enough get taken and sold to raise money for a bunch of MFC'ers to go see Mika live. :aah:Like, all the girls/guys that don't see him because he doesn't tour as much in their countries or just aren't normally financially able to travel to see him. It's for a good cause then :thumb_yello:

Yes! :teehee: Look at us! Helping the world, one slave sale at a time.:blush-anim-cl: I'm just saying, I certainly hope he comes to Oregon and/or Washington, because my mother isn't going to allow me to drive clear across the country for him. Even though I totally would.:teehee: Heck, if we sell enough look alikes, we could fly THE WHOLE ACTIVE FAN BASE somewhere for a live show! That might get a bit crowded, but totally worth it.:biggrin2:

Yes! :teehee: Look at us! Helping the world, one slave sale at a time.:blush-anim-cl: I'm just saying, I certainly hope he comes to Oregon and/or Washington, because my mother isn't going to allow me to drive clear across the country for him. Even though I totally would.:teehee: Heck, if we sell enough look alikes, we could fly THE WHOLE ACTIVE FAN BASE somewhere for a live show! That might get a bit crowded, but totally worth it.:biggrin2:

Would she let you fly? :blink: Assuming he even comes to America to tour for Origin of Love of course.

If we raised enough money to fly the whole fan base anywhere, we could probably have enough money to gather everyone together and pay him to do a live show just for all of us. :biggrin2:

Would she let you fly? :blink: Assuming he even comes to America to tour for Origin of Love of course.

If we raised enough money to fly the whole fan base anywhere, we could probably have enough money to gather everyone together and pay him to do a live show just for all of us. :biggrin2:

Ehh, probably. She would want to come, but doesn't really fancy Mika, so she would end up camping out in a hotel or something. I think that sounds like a better plan! Just paying Mika for a live show for MFC'ers. :aah: I would die of excitement. I swear, if he doesn't come to America and my $500 I have stock piled (I've been saving for a while and its become a bit of a compulsion) goes it waste, I will just sit down and not move for a week. :blink: Please Mika! For your name twin!

now thats an idea! :biggrin2: I know so many people who are dying to see him :teehee: And then we can do a special offer of our best slaves for them! :aah: