The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

That's so true!! Hahaha good gone curls!:roftl: If I had hair like that (and I was a guy...:blink:) I wouldn't cut it! Perhaps he will grow them back one of these day, just for us!!!:biggrin2:

My brother is just as stupid as mika (when it comes to hair) :aah: he had such awesome curls when he was twenty but now hes twenty-five and always cutting everything off. :boxed: now he's even running around bald :sneaky2: If I were mika, I would sell my hair if i'd ever cut it off and then i'd donate it or something :biggrin2: Or knit something out of it! Mika bobble hat in a completely new way! :teehee:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My brother is just as stupid as mika (when it comes to hair) :aah: he had such awesome curls when he was twenty but now hes twenty-five and always cutting everything off. :boxed: now he's even running around bald :sneaky2: If I were mika, I would sell my hair if i'd ever cut it off and then i'd donate it or something :biggrin2: Or knit something out of it! Mika bobble hat in a completely new way! :teehee:

I would buy his hair, just sayin'.:naughty: But I would end up framing it or something super creepy!:thumb_yello: Or clone him!! Hahaha we could make double the money on cloned slaves.... That's what I'll do. When he sells his hair, I will buy it and make clones. I think whenever I see anyone with wonderfully curly hair, I'm going to steal all their scissors!!!:biggrin2:

I would buy his hair, just sayin'.:naughty: But I would end up framing it or something super creepy!:thumb_yello: Or clone him!! Hahaha we could make double the money on cloned slaves.... That's what I'll do. When he sells his hair, I will buy it and make clones. I think whenever I see anyone with wonderfully curly hair, I'm going to steal all their scissors!!!:biggrin2:

Clones rock! :aah: sometimes I wonder if they come out as babies then or the age of the cloned person and if they have the same memory and experience :blink: Oh imagine how much we would earn selling those clones :shocked: Some day the world will be full of pennimans :roftl:

Clones rock! :aah: sometimes I wonder if they come out as babies then or the age of the cloned person and if they have the same memory and experience :blink: Oh imagine how much we would earn selling those clones :shocked: Some day the world will be full of pennimans :roftl:

Hmmm, that's a good thought. I think they come out as the age of the cloned person, but that's just my guess. I would hope, because I think Mika is way cuter now than he was in the past!:naughty: But then again, I would love to see little baby Zulieka! (I'm just going off the pictures I've seen!:biggrin2:) We would have to make sure we don't make too many, or else they would lose value and looking like a Penniman wouldn't be so special anymore!:aah:

Hmmm, that's a good thought. I think they come out as the age of the cloned person, but that's just my guess. I would hope, because I think Mika is way cuter now than he was in the past!:naughty: But then again, I would love to see little baby Zulieka! (I'm just going off the pictures I've seen!:biggrin2:) We would have to make sure we don't make too many, or else they would lose value and looking like a Penniman wouldn't be so special anymore!:aah:

Don't forget to make Fortuné's clones too :naughty: you'll make a lot of money believe me :roftl: yes Clara? :mf_rosetinted:

Don't forget to make Fortuné's clones too :naughty: you'll make a lot of money believe me :roftl: yes Clara? :mf_rosetinted:

No worries! There will be plenty Mikas AND Fortunes! I suppose we could make Palomas, Yasmines, and Zuliekas for our male fans? There is going to be SOO MANY AMAZING PEOPLE on Earth when we're done here!

No worries! There will be plenty Mikas AND Fortunes! I suppose we could make Palomas, Yasmines, and Zuliekas for our male fans? There is going to be SOO MANY AMAZING PEOPLE on Earth when we're done here!

Indeed! :naughty:

and we should leave the real Mika and Fortune for ourselves :das::mf_rosetinted: such a nahce idea.

Heal the wooorld make it a better place, with you and fortune and mika and the sisters, everyone can get their clones if you have enough of money, make a better place for you and for me :roftl:

Mary, I dont think we'll have to fight it out :aah:

we already know who owns who. ssshhh :mf_rosetinted:

(let others dream :mf_rosetinted: ) now, guys pretend you haven't read anything :fisch::roftl:

Heal the wooorld make it a better place, with you and fortune and mika and the sisters, everyone can get their clones if you have enough of money, make a better place for you and for me :roftl:

:roftl: it really will be :naughty:

we already know who owns who. ssshhh :mf_rosetinted:

(let others dream :mf_rosetinted: ) now, guys pretend you haven't read anything :fisch::roftl:

:roftl: it really will be :naughty:

Okay, okay. :mf_rosetinted:

Now back to the clones. What we have earned from the lookalikes can be spent on the clone-machine now, i guess :aah: Just where will we get it from?? :blink:

Okay, okay. :mf_rosetinted:

Now back to the clones. What we have earned from the lookalikes can be spent on the clone-machine now, i guess :aah: Just where will we get it from?? :blink:

uum... maybe we should make them ourselves :mf_rosetinted: or ask Fortune , guess he'll help us :roftl:

uum... maybe we should make them ourselves :mf_rosetinted: or ask Fortune , guess he'll help us :roftl:

hahaha! I never thought of WHERE we could get this machine? That could be a problem. What do you need to build a clone machine?

hahaha! I never thought of WHERE we could get this machine? That could be a problem. What do you need to build a clone machine?

hmmm.. I need real Mika.. real Fortune.. and real pennimans. (and then I'll run :das::roftl: ) well I have no idea what will we need :boxed:

- metal stuff

- rob a laboratory

- scientist (cookies and prostitutes) :mf_rosetinted:

- rob a bank

- Penniman family

- x-ray stuff

- a rope to keep the family :biggrin2:

- scissors for hair

That must be it :teehee:

- metal stuff

- rob a laboratory

- scientist (cookies and prostitutes) :mf_rosetinted:

- rob a bank

- Penniman family

- x-ray stuff

- a rope to keep the family :biggrin2:

- scissors for hair

That must be it :teehee:

Haha! That made me laugh!:roftl::roftl: We should probably test out and practice with our machine on the prostitutes. If any of the Pennimans exploded, we would be in deep........ trouble. To say the least.:blink:

He's pretty cute :blink: You guys dating? Cause you should totally ask him if you haven't already.:thumb_yello: You look uber cute together :biggrin2:

Thanks. Oh no we are not. I don't really know him. He is a singer, I saw im in the street so my friends and I asked for a pic. He is the cutest guy ever :wub2:

Dr-Spencer-Reid-criminal-minds-1146644_377_500.jpg

THIS is Dr. Spencer Reed from Criminal Minds! :fangurl: There's just.... something about him...:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: I don't know his real name.. it Matthew Gray Gubler I believe!!! Ahhhh.... I love him.

shut up :aah: i am obbsesed with him...

shut up :aah: i am obbsesed with him...

:wub2: He is my love!!!! :biggrin2: I love him with long hair, short hair, heck I would find him attractive with no hair! This guy is beautiful:mf_lustslow:! Almost Mika Status. Almost.:mf_rosetinted:

:wub2: He is my love!!!! :biggrin2: I love him with long hair, short hair, heck I would find him attractive with no hair! This guy is beautiful:mf_lustslow:! Almost Mika Status. Almost.:mf_rosetinted:

He is so funny :aah: like i have some really ugly pics, but that's why i love him. I have to admit he is in mika's level...:wub2:

He is so funny :aah: like i have some really ugly pics, but that's why i love him. I have to admit he is in mika's level...:wub2:

Yes! :roftl: He's so quirky! (Sorry if I totally butchered that spelling) I really love his Criminal Minds character! So smart and clever! Has he done anything but C.M.?

Haha! That made me laugh!:roftl::roftl: We should probably test out and practice with our machine on the prostitutes. If any of the Pennimans exploded, we would be in deep........ trouble. To say the least.:blink:

deep deeep trouble :aah: we're just going to ask the prostitutes of any of them is volunteering for a beauty operation, guess they won't say no :roftl:

deep deeep trouble :aah: we're just going to ask the prostitutes of any of them is volunteering for a beauty operation, guess they won't say no :roftl:

Hahaha, "Yes Dahhling! Its a new make up machine! This won't hurt one bit!!!":aah: