The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

Anakin Skywalker. All evil and twisted. :wub2: Damn! The evil ones sure are hot!

Oh! And Pyro in the film edition (X-men). All pathetic but twisted. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I found a couple more lovely ones of absolute musical genius Rufus Wainwright today:

rufusholdheaden7.jpg

rufusshadowaa7.jpg

:wink2:

He has a really nice arse... really nice...

JAREEEEEEEEEEEEED

LETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :wub2:

Hot!!!

Anakin Skywalker. All evil and twisted. :wub2: Damn! The evil ones sure are hot!

Oh yeah... esp in ep 3...

My friend got a free Doors poster once and she didn't even know who it was, so I had to take her into the nearest CD shop and show her!:boxed:

OMG! really?!

Wow, i haven't found anyone yet who don't know who Jim Morrison was!

hmmm am I the only one who had a crush on young Michael Jackson??? :boxed:

31qj6.jpg

ohhh and one more guy - Chris Rock - cutteeeeee :biggrin2:

a14ea5b4-c385-44fc-8dfc-4cbbae96dd4f.jpg

1374_403111755_chris_rock_wallpaper_14942k_H172825_L.jpg

OMG! really?!

Wow, i haven't found anyone yet who don't know who Jim Morrison was!

hmmm am I the only one who had a crush on young Michael Jackson??? :boxed:

31qj6.jpg

No! I LOVE the young Michael Jackson! I wish he had stayed.... um.... normal... (Oh wait wait! I have a Michael Jackson joke!Q: What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a shopping bag? A: One is white, melts in high temperatures and is dangerous for children to play with, and the other you put your grocceries in!):roftl:

No offence but I don't like this joke :bleh:

But I like this one:

A group of Chinese people is coming to heaven. They meet saint Peter and they asked him how God looks

- Is God white?

- he is black and white

- Is God woman or man?

- He's woman and man

Then one man said to other:

- just like we thought - God is Michael Jackson

:roftl:

Sorry about my English - I had to traslate it from Polish :bleh:

But honestly - I really loooooooooooooooooooove Michael Jackson and sometimes I don't like how people laugh seeing him.

Someone seen his new photoshoot for L'Uomo Vouge???? Brilliant!!!

No offence but I don't like this joke :bleh:

But I like this one:

A group of Chinese people is coming to heaven. They meet saint Peter and they asked him how God looks

- Is God white?

- he is black and white

- Is God woman or man?

- He's woman and man

Then one man said to other:

- just like we thought - God is Michael Jackson

:roftl:

Sorry about my English - I had to traslate it from Polish :bleh:

But honestly - I really loooooooooooooooooooove Michael Jackson and sometimes I don't like how people laugh seeing him.

Someone seen his new photoshoot for L'Uomo Vouge???? Brilliant!!!

Ok, I'm sorry.... I just think he totally destroyed everything he had and now soooo many people hate him without even really knowing anything about him before the Neverland thing.....

I laugh at him now when I see him just normally cos he is such a drama queen (king? lol)But when he is dancing it's totally different!!!

No I haven't seen it. What's it like?

Ok, I'm sorry.... I just think he totally destroyed everything he had and now soooo many people hate him without even really knowing anything about him before the Neverland thing.....

I laugh at him now when I see him just normally cos he is such a drama queen (king? lol)But when he is dancing it's totally different!!!

No I haven't seen it. What's it like?

I know, i'm mad how he screwed his face trying to look ideal (as he thought) but right now i think that he looks way better than for example in 2001 when he released "Invincible" album (then he looked like a freak with this strange hair, make-up and blue tracksuit-looking like clothes)

a little example of the new photoshoot:

23nr2.jpg

Now the pics are in HQ but i still haven't downloaded it yet at this computer :bleh:

Can i post woman picture , because i`m boy , but if you dont let me post woman picture then i post man or what !?

:blush-anim-cl::bleh: :bleh:

(sorry my english is not very good).

:king:

There is a *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Girls that you fancy the heck out of* thread!!! I just haven't seen it in ages!:wink2: