Mika Art Exhibition - THE AFTERMATH!

Sara

Hi Guys!!

Well, you all saw the wonderful artwork at the Blink Gallery, whether you actually went along to it, or saw pictures on here posted by MFC er's.....

On the 16th July when i went to London for the Somerset House gig, I went along to the Blink Gallery (me and Bexx went to see if we could skank anything and the bloke there wasn't the nicest) and took these - Pics of the aftermath!

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

They came out really blurry and not the best, but it couldn't be helped as the door was only half open and the bloke said 'We're closed!'. :thumbdown:

Of course that didn't bother me in the slightest and i stuck my head in and took a few snaps anyway!! :naughty: lol!! :roftl:

Thought you would like to see.

:thumb_yello: xxx

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How sad, with all the empty squares. Too bad I missed out.

Funny enough, I thought the opposite - well not exactly the opposite but I thought something like 'there are a few white patches - so what, all the walls are still Mika - lol - they just can't wrap and pack him willy-nilly and carry him away - he will always leave his marks - inerasable - or almost' :biggrin2:

Funny enough, I thought the opposite - well not exactly the opposite but I thought something like 'there are a few white patches - so what, all the walls are still Mika - lol - they just can't wrap and pack him willy-nilly and carry him away - he will always leave his marks - inerasable - or almost' :biggrin2:

I thought the same! My first thought was that Mika still left his mark there for a while (although it's gone now) and it was so nice to see all the beautiful colors still on the wall! Although his art was gone, it was almost like Mika himself was still there :)

Awww that is so sad!

All the time and hard work - gone!

The memories will still be there and those who went to the party will remember the good time they had.

Wonder what happenend to all the pictures? MIKA's flat probably looked like the exhibition as he just took them from his walls and left the empty spaces till it ended LOL!

Keep our eyes peeled as I bet all the flowers and leaves will be on his next tour!

Thanks for the post.

xx

Hi Guys!!

Well, you all saw the wonderful artwork at the Blink Gallery, whether you actually went along to it, or saw pictures on here posted by MFC er's.....

On the 16th July when i went to London for the Somerset House gig, I went along to the Blink Gallery (me and Bexx went to see if we could skank anything and the bloke there wasn't the nicest) and took these - Pics of the aftermath!

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

They came out really blurry and not the best, but it couldn't be helped as the door was only half open and the bloke said 'We're closed!'.

Of course that didn't bother me in the slightest and i stuck my head in and took a few snaps anyway!! :naughty: lol!!

Thought you would like to see.

xxx

Thank you for sharing. I thought they were going to leave them there. I don't know where I got that idea from.:wink2:

Seeing these pics brings back the memory of what a nice guy, the guy in the picture, was to me and Bex when we were there a few days before. Shame he was a misery guts when you got there Sara.

The walls still look great though, even without the pictures on them.

Seeing these pics brings back the memory of what a nice guy, the guy in the picture, was to me and Bex when we were there a few days before. Shame he was a misery guts when you got there Sara.

The walls still look great though, even without the pictures on them.

Really? That's odd! Bexxy said it was a different bloke to the one who was there when she went (and she was with me when i took these_ :blink:

Oh it wasn't the same guy then? That's good, 'cause the guy we met was really nice, and it would have been a shame if he turned out to be a jerk.

he was a little bit of a jerk tbh.....but then why if it was closed would the door have been open eh :naughty: