iTunes Festival Available in US iTunes Store Now!

backflip_76

I don't know how many people know this, and a BIG thanks goes to Titania for posting this in the iTunes Festival thread and informing me, but the iTunes Festival can now be found on the US version of iTunes! Woohoo! Thank you iTunes for finally helping us out over here in the US!!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how many people know this, and a BIG thanks goes to Titania for posting this in the iTunes Festival thread and informing me, but the iTunes Festival can now be found on the US version of iTunes! Woohoo! Thank you iTunes for finally helping us out over here in the US!!! :biggrin2:

omg!omg!Omg!!!!!!!

It's also available on the Canadian i-tunes store!!! YESSSSS!!!!! I was all over it in a second - downloaded immediately onto the mac, then, not a moment to lose - i-pod is loaded too!!! :biggrin2: The tunes are fantastic! He sounds unbelievable live - no surprise there! Nice change from LICM..... Highly recommend it, people! Save your pennies, if you have to......:thumb_yello:

Its is great , I love relax the intro just sounds amazing :biggrin2:

yeah it is ! my favourite is especially love today ! i loved the drumming at the concert and now i get to have it blasting from my telly and annoy the neighbours ! kill 2 birds with one stone ! :thumb_yello: ... both are great ! ...:naughty:

yeah it is ! my favourite is especially love today ! i loved the drumming at the concert and now i get to have it blasting from my telly and annoy the neighbours ! kill 2 birds with one stone ! :thumb_yello: ... both are great ! ...:naughty:

:biggrin2: We all go to the gigs and think wow!!! hes amazing , its so good to hear it live and confirm that he truely is superb (ohh and his fabby band) :thumb_yello:

Its is great , I love relax the intro just sounds amazing :biggrin2:

YES! YES! That is soooo awesome!!! I was hopping around in the streets - people lookin' at me like I'm some sorta 'toon! (so what else is new????)

IT'S ALL GOOD !!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

WOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!:punk: :punk: :punk:

ROCK ON MIKA!!!!:wub2:

I can't stop listening to it...I also love the Relax intro...and the Love Today one as well, it's pretty different, that's why I love it...

I also start dancing crazily whenever I listen to anything of Mika's...in the hallways, going to get the mail, in the car...believe me I get a few odd stares, but I don't care...they don't understand what Mika can do to a person!!:biggrin2:

I must download this, now I can finally. I love the live Love Today intro, it's amazing. It was funny at the festivals were not everyone knew what it was until Mika started to get into it, then vague recognition set in, but I was singing from the start to strange looks, from some people. Maybe it was my singing.LOL.

You have made my day...rather night...with this information! :punk: I have been writing to iTunes about this. The only one that was available was for Paul McCartney. I am going on there now. :plane: Thank you, thank you, thank you. This is for you. :flowers2:

You have made my day...rather night...with this information! :punk: I have been writing to iTunes about this. The only one that was available was for Paul McCartney. I am going on there now. :plane: Thank you, thank you, thank you. This is for you. :flowers2:

Aww you're welcome! Thanks goes to Titania for this one though! But thanks for the flowers :D

oooh thank u! ill go check it later :):thumb_yello:

oh those little things in life that makes me happy! :biggrin2: