London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

ME TO!!!!!!!! i want to meet all of u!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin2: who is mika? :blink:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I Guess once we have finished queing up it will be a bit like...who did we come to see again???

:roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im sure it will be ok :)

im planing this and im not even sure 100% that i can come.... but if i wont plan it wont happen....so i need to do this! so far it looks likethings will be ok :)

i have everything crossed for you sivan :punk: :punk:

It will be the ultimate way to end the year three Mika concerts back to back :biggrin2:

im sure it will be ok :)

im planing this and im not even sure 100% that i can come.... but if i wont plan it wont happen....so i need to do this! so far it looks likethings will be ok :)

great ! thats what im like ... i had my tickets for london but still wasnt sure till we just arranged eveything :naughty: ... i would love to go to newyork :wub2:

great ! thats what im like ... i had my tickets for london but still wasnt sure till we just arranged eveything :naughty: ... i would love to go to newyork :wub2:

yeah you know what me too ive always wanted to go to america so why not to see a mika concert ...maybe that needs to be on my diary for next year :biggrin2:

yeah you know what me too ive always wanted to go to america so why not to see a mika concert ...maybe that needs to be on my diary for next year :biggrin2:

yeah ... ive always bin obsessed with america but esp NY ... id love to go there:wub2:

i have everything crossed for you sivan :punk: :punk:

It will be the ultimate way to end the year three Mika concerts back to back :biggrin2:

YES!!! amazing! and u know what????

it will be mika and my anniversary! cause thats kinda when i first heard of him a year before :)

and if ill go to these 3 shows... it wil be 1..2...3...4...5...6...7...8..!!! shows in a year! GEEZ amazing....:shocked::biggrin2:

are you looking forward to the gigs then hun :biggrin2:

i AM! but i dont want to get to excited yet... ill go nuts when i book my flight and everything.... untill than im scared something will happend and i wont b able to come :blink: but im hoping for the best!

i AM! but i dont want to get to excited yet... ill go nuts when i book my flight and everything.... untill than im scared something will happend and i wont b able to come :blink: but im hoping for the best!

Im sure it will be fine ! :biggrin2: im the same im pessimistic untill things start to move forward ... :biggrin2: oMG mika is on the hits right now !! big girls :wub2:

ok its finished :naughty: ... im looking real forward to meeting everyone !

thats cool :) im sure ill be hearing a lot of mika when i go to israel :)

he is on the radio there ALOT!:thumb_yello:

thats cool :) im sure ill be hearing a lot of mika when i go to israel :)

he is on the radio there ALOT!:thumb_yello:

really ? thats awesome ! :thumb_yello:

is it one of your friends your going to see over there ? ... you have probs been asked this a thousand times but out of interest what was it like meeting mika ? .... 8 times ! :naughty: you really are so lucky hun :thumb_yello::wub2:

really ? thats awesome ! :thumb_yello:

is it one of your friends your going to see over there ? ... you have probs been asked this a thousand times but out of interest what was it like meeting mika ? .... 8 times ! :naughty: you really are so lucky hun :thumb_yello::wub2:

im going to israel cause my visa expired here in the US so i need to go out and ill go back to LA on december i guess! i can go on october but i want to wait for mika shows .... and than go back with a stop in london :biggrin2:

in london i have a friend that i NEVER met... weve been penpals since we were 15y.o.... and now we keep in touch online.... we know eachother for 12 years! and never met! she is originaly from australia but moved to london about 6 months ago :)

in israel ill have 2 months if i want for mika concerts so ill probably see my friends :) and family...

oh and i met mika 5 times... not 8! lol

it was WONDERFUL :) he was a sweetheart EVERY time :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

oh only 5 times huh :roftl:

i really think i will the next few times ... if not ...you will have to introduce me :roftl:

thats lovely you and your friend have kept in touch ! :wub2: awww :wink2: