Mtv Ema 07: Vote Now!!!

LebAngel

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my DVR all set!!!!!! so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy soda,popcorn,candy and watch it with all the pachanga (friends xD) I did that when i saw the MTV Latinamerica video awards of the past year.Unforgettable night :bleh:

I wish i could live in Europe and buy a DVR!!! Here in Mexico that stuff its a little bit expensive,Rawr!

Buy soda,popcorn,candy and watch it with all the pachanga (friends xD) I did that when i saw the MTV Latinamerica video awards of the past year.Unforgettable night :bleh:

I wish i could live in Europe and buy a DVR!!! Here in Mexico that stuff its a little bit expensive,Rawr!

I've had mine for three years now ever since LOST began!

God bless Mika, today, and always!!! I hope he got the chance to have a good night's sleep last night, and is fighting-fit for his performance tonight! Whatever happens in the awards, his performance is sure to be spectacular. I'm going to be so nervous tonight, and I hope that Mika has a happy ending and brings home the two awards.

Love today, and we are going to love tonight, from Marilyn

It's tonight...

no i'm not excited at all....:mf_rosetinted:

without a doubt i'm NOT excited...

no it wasnt me who was biting her nails this morning at school...

and no its not my Mobile reminder ringing and reminding "EMA!!!!!!" every 5 mins...

it wouldnt be me who leaves the party soon to get back home and watching Mika....

well you know the truth...:mf_rosetinted:

uh..It's tonight...:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I just saw clips from Mikas rehearsal on MTV news, and it looked amazing!!!! Words can´t say how amazing it looked!!!! Can´t wait until tonight:biggrin2:

:shocked: that's all you're going to tell us?!?!??!?!??!

is babspanky putting this on youtube????? *gives worried face* :tears: i'm going to die if i never get to see this

:shocked: that's all you're going to tell us?!?!??!?!??!

is babspanky putting this on youtube????? *gives worried face* :tears: i'm going to die if i never get to see this

They were rehearsing Grace Kelly and all the animals and charecters were on stage!! You only saw a few seconds of the rehearsal. They show it every other hour on MTV uk. He also gave a small interview of what he thinks of babyshambles and how he is trying to get everything together for tonight!! It should be on in 10 minutes, but i might be wrong because the seem to change the news sometimes....

I just saw clips from Mikas rehearsal on MTV news, and it looked amazing!!!! Words can´t say how amazing it looked!!!! Can´t wait until tonight:biggrin2:

so, i'm connected now on mtv online and watching what they are broadcasting...it's difficult, one cannot say when mika is on....di you think they are airing his rehearsal moment again? :blink: