• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ringtone: "the only lonely one"

alarm clock: "relax acoustic"

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

hahaha I was thinking about getting a mika alarm last night and I was trying to decided which one would be loud and fast enough to wake me up, i would sleep right through relax, maybe I'll go with big girls.

Same Jeans cover as ringtone.

Stuck In the middle as sms/text alerts

Love Today as alarm.

That's my wallpaper.

I have a moving pic...with him in the stripe pants doing his hip thrusting :naughty: as my screensaver.

Wonder why my friends call me obsessed??!!??? :roftl:

post-3969-142983672963_thumb.jpg

My music has all LICM songs and others...love the acoustic relax....and sweet dreams cover :biggrin2: and i have all VS's quote compilation and laugh remix :roftl: plus other little clips :roftl:

video- i have LT, GK, Roxercise, 2 sweet dreams and the interview when he was at Jay Leno and was talking via phone (can't remember the name of it) :roftl:

AM I MAD?!?

I don't have a Mika ringtone :(

But I have a picture of him that I took at the Atlanta concert as my background...it's a close up shot and it looks like he's singing directly at me :wub2:

hahaha I love those kind! haha My phone broke in the middle of a mika show(water damage) so i couldnt take pictures with my phone.

hahaha I love those kind! haha My phone broke in the middle of a mika show(water damage) so i couldnt take pictures with my phone.

Aww that's too bad!

I took lots of pictures with my regular camera, but I'm so glad I used my phone a little too...I just HAD to have some Mika to carry with me everywhere! I have another pic where he's singing Happy Ending with Lorna, and two short videos of Love Today and Grace Kelly :)

I have Mika as my wallpaper...well...I have a lot of photos of him in my phone...but I don't have a ringtone...and I'm sooooo sad!!!:thumbdown: 'coz I don't trust in those music ringtone 'programme'..they say:'Relax!Take it easy,Grace Kelly,Billy Brown as ur ringtone'and at first it can work well,but then u have to pay and pay and pay...and is a chaos If u wanna stop it...umh...how did u do???:blink: