mika on your cell phone

carly

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have Mika as my wallpaper...well...I have a lot of photos of him in my phone...but I don't have a ringtone...and I'm sooooo sad!!!:thumbdown: 'coz I don't trust in those music ringtone 'programme'..they say:'Relax!Take it easy,Grace Kelly,Billy Brown as ur ringtone'and at first it can work well,but then u have to pay and pay and pay...and is a chaos If u wanna stop it...umh...how did u do???:blink:

USB cable... It's the full song from my PC. Its easier than the companies:wink2:

I created a series of different Mika laughs and I have them as my ringtone and sms alert!XD

I have a LICM wallpaper.

I have grace kelly, lollipop, love today, relax, billy brown, big girl, stuck in the middle, instant martyr and the only lonley one.

Its a Mika phone!:wink2:

I have Mika as my wallpaper...well...I have a lot of photos of him in my phone...but I don't have a ringtone...and I'm sooooo sad!!!:thumbdown: 'coz I don't trust in those music ringtone 'programme'..they say:'Relax!Take it easy,Grace Kelly,Billy Brown as ur ringtone'and at first it can work well,but then u have to pay and pay and pay...and is a chaos If u wanna stop it...umh...how did u do???:blink:

aw you can try using myxertones.com I've used it for a while now and they are totally free it only costs one picturemessage

Ring Ring as my ringtone. Don't moan so loud, I thought it was funny. I still think it is funny. Haha. Text - the laughter alarm, although I always fail to check the actual message instantly because I have to laugh so much - it is just so contageous. And no, I don't care if people look at me. :mf_rosetinted:

mika.jpg

On my personal mobile phone I have this pic as wallpaper, while as ringtone I've finished to be involved in italian Relax(take it easy)-mania...:biggrin2:

On my business mobile phone, instead, I've as wallpaper my company's logo(I love to be part of a great team like my company)...but when colleagues phone me...everyone listen the wonderful "Grace KellY" :wub2:

Ring Ring as my ringtone. Don't moan so loud, I thought it was funny. I still think it is funny. Haha. Text - the laughter alarm, although I always fail to check the actual message instantly because I have to laugh so much - it is just so contageous. And no, I don't care if people look at me. :mf_rosetinted:

HAHA go you, I wait til my phone is done ringing because I have to hear the whole song, I actually have mikas laugh for voicemails and grace kelly for texts and relax (just downloaded it) for everything else hahaha

I think thats brilliant having Ring Ring as your ringtone, inspired.

And I know what you mean about the laugh being contageous, gets me every time. The best tonic for being down I know.

i have my current avie as my background

mikaisland.jpg this as my screen saver :wub2:

and GK as my alarm clock.. i'm not annoyed with it yet as i only had it for one week when i had school.. but when school starts again i'm gonna get annoyed when i here 'i wanna talk to you' :blink::naughty:

oo i have grace kelly as my ringtone since he says i want to talk to you at the beginning.. love today for when i have a voicemail.. mika's laugh as my ringtone and this picture as my wallpaper right now..

Misc31.jpg

.. but i change it everyday

OH and billy brown (acoustic) as my alarm i almost forgot :biggrin2:

I have to admid that I have always been against cellphones.

Unfortunately I now need one because I have to take over the business and never know where I am during the day.

First thing i asked my son, however, was to put Mika's Grace Kelly as a ringtone on my cellphone. Maybe I can spread the 'Mika virus' a little more that way.

And I am still proud to be a member of the MFC - so I tell everybody who wants to hear.

Nel