Myspace Picture Proposition

Fmbm

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll have to do another pic now then instead of the one where i am just holding the apple. When i was on here a few days ago, it said to either just hold the apple or put it in your mouth i think......if i remember rightly, it was suggested that holding the apple would be best.

Nevermind, i'll do another one when i can be bothered.

Ive done mine so just let me know when the deed needs doing lol and what we have to say or are we just going to play it all innocent lol.:naughty::naughty:

The details are on my first post:wink2:

(I edited it a while ago)

It's 4:41 a.m. where I am can't get any sleep and I happened to find this post today. It's a great idea! Sadly, my camera isn't working so I had to use this horrible picture someone took of out of nowhere, and photoshopped an apple in. Check me out, I'm the first post with an apple! The pic is HORRENDOUS.

What happened? Isn't today the day to do the apple pose? Where did everyone go?

I took my pic but when I checked on here yesterday no one was talking about it so I left it.........if we all got behind it, it would be funny. Could we reschedule?

Vix x

Sorry about that guys, MFC has only started working for me now and I've been really busy with school that I don't really have much time to stay on longer than a few minutes. I suck at planning things, I know.

My thoughts exactly.. It's a little disappointing how nobody "showed up". I'm the only fool with the pic :thumbdown:

No No not the only fool I was one too cos I posted mine, then again the day after cos I couldn't get on till late that day but go look it will be gone now maybe but I'm keeping the same silly appley pic for while anyway so I will leave him an apple message daily for a while yet lol :naughty: till dawns on him what we are up to.

• 2 months later...
Wow can we do this again? I totally didnt see this in September (where WAS i??)

This was an idea brought up in September, but I don't think anyone did it.

:naughty:

I'd so do it now!

I didn't do it because my computer broke in September and I just got it fixed in October!

Hahaha, good question avoca.:naughty: