Vote for Mika as the Sexiest Man on the Planet of 2007 in UK's sofeminine

dino_gurl7189

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times can you vote on this one, sometimes I do it for about 10 mins going back and forth trying to vote but it never seems to budge and it never says if your vote has been accepted or anything :blink: I hope I'm doing it right pfft what with this and the other 380 voting sessions I do, I would hate to be wasting my time doing it wrong.

How many times can you vote on this one, sometimes I do it for about 10 mins going back and forth trying to vote but it never seems to budge and it never says if your vote has been accepted or anything :blink: I hope I'm doing it right pfft what with this and the other 380 voting sessions I do, I would hate to be wasting my time doing it wrong.

I think you can vote multiple times....I don't know if there is a maximum per day or not. After you vote the names come up with the percentages. I believe that in order to vote again you have to cycle through (I click on "The Line-up" and then on "Vote") so the list comes up again without the percentages listed by the names. Then I vote again. I usually have two screens up side by side to make the voting go faster. You are right, it doesn't tell us it was accepted or anything. Several times after voting 100 times or more, I did see the percentage actually change while I was voting.

I think there are probably enough total votes out there that it needs 2000-3000 votes to actually change 1%. If 20 people vote 100 times every day, this is 2000 votes, or if 100 people vote 20 times every day. The larger the total pool of votes gets the more votes it takes to more it up 1%. BUT, we did see it work on the French site, correct? And this one has gone from 2% to 14%? SO I am a believer in the power of the MFCers. Without our votes, Mika might be at 2% still and looking at this picture I think that is just wrong!:roftl:

mika.jpg

***QUEEN OF HEARTS PLEADS FOR MORE VOTES FOR MIKA

ATW108Queenhearts.jpg

Yes I know! 16%! I have been voting... and voting... and voting. It's a good job I am medically retired, because all this voting is a full time job, what with the MTV and Q Awards as well. But I am loving every minute, and every click on Mika's lovely name. How long have we got, to get Mika ahead of Depp? No offense to Depp. I feel sorry for him. How can he, or Pitt, or Timberlake, or Clooney, or anyone else, ever win a sexy poll now that MIKA is around?

Love today (and carry on wearing out those poor little mice) from Marilyn

MIKA totally deserves this award now! Have you all seen what Titania brought us today - I can't help but show it off in every friggin' thread!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=696036&postcount=1

Shocking: where are his curls!! But he looks ever so handsome:wub2: A classical beauty!:wub2:

Hi fans! I just want to offer some advice. If you don't need it, forgive me, but I've seen Mika's score increase 3 seperate times while I've been voting. Anyway, here's what I do. I have the site saved on my toolbar, on favourites. I can easily scroll down and click on. Then I vote for Mika, close down the site by clicking on the X, click on the e for the internet explorer, click on favourites, scroll down again and click on the site. By repeating this procediure I can vote countless times. Forgive me if you don't need this advice, but if you do, it will help Mika win the poll.

Love today, from Marilyn