Vote for Mika as the Sexiest Man on the Planet of 2007 in UK's sofeminine

dino_gurl7189

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone guess what I have seen with both of my hungry eyes? Mika 29!!!!! 'Sex-On-Legs' is there guys. I love him, and I love all of you to bits!! Wait until someone tells Mika he has won. It will surely be a YouTube moment and he won't believe it. I bet he'll say, something like... "Why would anyone vote for ME, to win something like THAT?? To which, we would all reply, by sending him a mirror.

Seriously though. We need to stay on top of this now. After all this hard work we can't let Pirate Johnny come from behind. Apparently, the poll is open for the rest of the year, so we have lots of time to make sure he wins by miles.

By the way, I'd also like to ask a question, because I know we all go into raptures about Mika's gorgeous singing voice. However, I'd like to know if I'm the only one who goes into raptures whenever he SPEAKS!? Who else thinks his clear and cultured speaking voice... is just... to die for!!?

And because I am rubbish at technology and don't know how to download stuff, I'm going into Manchester today, To HMV, and guess what I am going to buy? I'll tell you one thing... It won't be Samanda's bit of out-of-sinc miming!!!

Love today! The victory is ours sayeth Marilyn

Can anyone guess what I have seen with both of my hungry eyes? Mika 29!!!!! 'Sex-On-Legs' is there guys. I love him, and I love all of you to bits!! Wait until someone tells Mika he has won. It will surely be a YouTube moment and he won't believe it. I bet he'll say, something like... "Why would anyone vote for ME, to win something like THAT?? To which, we would all reply, by sending him a mirror.

Seriously though. We need to stay on top of this now. After all this hard work we can't let Pirate Johnny come from behind. Apparently, the poll is open for the rest of the year, so we have lots of time to make sure he wins by miles.

By the way, I'd also like to ask a question, because I know we all go into raptures about Mika's gorgeous singing voice. However, I'd like to know if I'm the only one who goes into raptures whenever he SPEAKS!? Who else thinks his clear and cultured speaking voice... is just... to die for!!?

And because I am rubbish at technology and don't know how to download stuff, I'm going into Manchester today, To HMV, and guess what I am going to buy? I'll tell you one thing... It won't be Samanda's bit of out-of-sinc miming!!!

Love today! The victory is ours sayeth Marilyn

Well I got it folks. Mika's Happy Endings single. I've played it and I love it. Does anyone know how the remix would have been done? By the way, I just looked at my last posting, and I noticed that when I said Mika had won, I called you all "guys". I hope you realise, I didn't mean that literally. I've become quite American in my way of speaking and to me "guys" just means everyone. I know all us girls have voted for Mika, but I do wonder about who he'll settle down with, a girl, or a guy? Of course it doesn't matter either way, as long as it's a good person. I do hope he finds someone though. I get the feeling he's lonely, and the sexiest man on the planet should not have to stay single for long!

Once again. Love today, from Marilyn

Hello,

You quoted me and added this video link...so I had to go see it....and I had never seen it before!! I thought I had seen every single Mika thing out there on YouTube. Thanks for sharing this one with me....how did you know that I needed to see it? :biggrin2:

I'm going to watch it again.....but first a few more votes for the sexiest man on the planet. :wub2::mf_lustslow: WOW, he's winning!!!! Yeah!!! Good job to all of you voters!

Thanks for the link! That was really great!

He's in the lead!! That's amazing.

Quite right too :mf_lustslow:

It's true though, we mustn't let it slide. Keep bumping this up.

NEW SONG-

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME?

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z241/BloodInTheCherryZone/japan.jpg

--------------------------------------------

UK SEXIEST MAN ON THE PLANET POLL:

CURRENTLY MIKA-30% vs DEPP-27%

VOTE HERE/NOW

*http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/mag/psycho/d1524/x11104.html

Yay! haha

Its not letting me vote for the French one anymore so I guesss he won that:yay: :yay: :yay:

No, I don't think so. I've voted tonight and it was fine. I guess they'll run till December.

NEW SONG-

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME?

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z241/BloodInTheCherryZone/japan.jpg

--------------------------------------------

UK SEXIEST MAN ON THE PLANET POLL:

CURRENTLY MIKA-30% vs DEPP-27%

VOTE HERE/NOW

*http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/mag/psycho/d1524/x11104.html

[Previous post--now corrected--w/one foot out the door: messed up!*#!]