New Member Support By Country

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Rainbow sky came up with a great idea and we've decided to launch it ...

The fan club is gaining more and more members every day. I feel it would be good to have a certain person who can be contacted by anyone in their country so they can find out information… I guess sort of like a team leader. For example, a newbie may have just joined and they don’t know much about how things work on the forum. This rep can ensure that people from their country are introduced to other people in that country so that they can fit in and make friends (particularly good for those that only speak one language and very limited English). The rep can also report on Mika goings-on in their country, whether it be gigs, fan club get togethers, Mika on the tv... basically right down to just making sure everyone is included in what is happening on the forum.

If you would like to be involved please post in here

MFC WORLD REPRESENTATIVES

Just a thought, now that MFC has grown since this idea was launched, would it not be an idea to increase the number of reps to a proportionate of the increased members areas, also would be assisting when the rep for a region could not otherwise be contacted, eg, work, holidays etc, it is known that Kath for example is away due to work commitments for 6 weeks, and is unsure of her availability, an assistant could help out during her absence, the same applies in every region.

Hi!! I was wondering if i could be the representative for Colombia, i kinda "autoproclamed" myself, but would be nice to be for real a representative for my country. Can i, can i?:blush-anim-cl:

Yes, that's fine. I will add you as an official rep. Thanks.

Just a thought, now that MFC has grown since this idea was launched, would it not be an idea to increase the number of reps to a proportionate of the increased members areas, also would be assisting when the rep for a region could not otherwise be contacted, eg, work, holidays etc, it is known that Kath for example is away due to work commitments for 6 weeks, and is unsure of her availability, an assistant could help out during her absence, the same applies in every region.

Thanks weealx. If individual reps would like to nominate a person to assist them in times they may be absent, that is fine. :thumb_yello:

BTW- Is there a Scotsman on here AND NOBODY TOLD ME????

• 1 month later...

Well, I see that there's no one, representing Lithuania...

Maybe I can do it?

Yes, I'm new member, but I'm learning fast ;D ...

And I remember first day in this forum... It was so scary - I had no idea what I'm going to do.

But now it's OK.

And it's time to help others!

[i think.]

Maybe I can do it?

And I remember first day in this forum... It was so scary - I had no idea what I'm going to do.

But now it's OK.

[i think.]

Im sure you can RBSKY runs this , try and grab her when shes online or PM her:thumb_yello:

Maybe I can do it?

But now it's OK.

[i think.]

Hi Karolina! Nice to meet you. Of course you can. I will add you to the list of representatives.

Thank you. :thumb_yello:

OMG!!!

OMG!!!!!

Thank you!

Now I can do something good to others ;)

Hooray!

:wink2:

But I see, that there isn't much Lithuanians here...

And I think that I have to try change the situation.

Is that correct?

That's true. Bring 'em here! :thumb_yello::)

I just wanted to ask...

In "MFC World Representative introductions" I have to write in english or in my country's languege? :blush-anim-cl:

[OMG, I'm so stupid...]

It doesn't matter, most reps write in their native language, though :)

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, I can`t continue being the rep. for Slovakia, after Amsterdam.

I`ll contact Sunshine18, the last Slovak fan, if she wants to continue after me.

Iris, I so much understand you. I believe we are in this (or out of this?) together. And I believe there are more like this than the 2 of us.

Hug and kiss, Iris! Those Amsterdam tears of yours he didn`t deserve, the twat.

Hey, this is a really good idea!!

I know there's already a representative for Switzerland, but I think she speaks Swiss-German (I don't know it, although I'm from Switzerland and many Swiss French speakers don't know it...). As you may know, we also speak French and Italian here (also Romanche, though I don't think many Romanche speaker are MFCers... Am I right?). So I thought I could be the representative for French-speaking Swiss? If it's ok for everyone of course... I don't want to be intrusive or anything:naughty:

Thanks!!:punk:

i'm sorry, but i can't be a rep anymore.

Sorry, I can`t continue being the rep. for Slovakia, after Amsterdam.

I`ll contact Sunshine18, the last Slovak fan, if she wants to continue after me.

Iris, I so much understand you. I believe we are in this (or out of this?) together. And I believe there are more like this than the 2 of us.

Hug and kiss, Iris! Those Amsterdam tears of yours he didn`t deserve, the twat.

I will admit I have no idea what has happened :( but of course we respect your wishes. No problems at all ircazo and REBEKA. Thank you for everything you have done. :wub2:

I'm available to represent France, if you need someone...

Thank you Axie Dentelle, that would be wonderful. :)

I volunteer myself for Lebanon if no one is already a rep for Lebanon :)

Awesome. :thumb_yello: Thanks cubitus.

Hey, this is a really good idea!!

I know there's already a representative for Switzerland, but I think she speaks Swiss-German (I don't know it, although I'm from Switzerland and many Swiss French speakers don't know it...). As you may know, we also speak French and Italian here (also Romanche, though I don't think many Romanche speaker are MFCers... Am I right?). So I thought I could be the representative for French-speaking Swiss? If it's ok for everyone of course... I don't want to be intrusive or anything:naughty:

Thanks!!:punk:

Thanks Emerald. Love your name by the way :D. If you would like to help out with any french speaking swiss you see online that would be great, but I don't think we'll have a specific category, as there could be a million possibilities around the world.

What an awesome world we live in with so many different cultures and language and people. :wub2: