Mika is giving away a PRIZE!

CazGirl

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha.. that's what i thought too! :mf_rosetinted: I have read policy and it doesn't say, so i hope for good, though I am usually NOT the one who gets to be picked up in competitions.. :tears:

neither am I, but i won the myspace competition lol! they should do more practical ones, they're loads of fun!

I'm confused. lol. I keep going to the secret society & then I click on blog & I see nothing about the contest! :blink: What am I doing wrong? It's driving me crazy! Ugh! haha. All I see is that the blog starts with "The Story So Far Well, what a trip.........." & it ends with a link to get tickets for a christmas show. What am I missing???????? Am I insane?

:biggrin2:

I have to enter!!

I'm confused. lol. I keep going to the secret society & then I click on blog & I see nothing about the contest! :blink: What am I doing wrong? It's driving me crazy! Ugh! haha. All I see is that the blog starts with "The Story So Far Well, what a trip.........." & it ends with a link to get tickets for a christmas show. What am I missing???????? Am I insane?

:biggrin2:

I have to enter!!

That's happening to me too! Frustrating...

I wonder what the reason for the contest is...:blink:

yes....and who give the money?sponsor?:naughty:

oh, but it is not my concern

i just want to win!!!!!!!

I already used my 256MB mp3 player for....5 YEARS!!(i just know when i cal now....:mf_rosetinted: ) with some button problem...

i desperately need a new one....:roftl:

will it ship to HK?? :mf_rosetinted:

im decorating my myspace, hopefully i will have it done by 28 Sep :bleh:

wait meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!