• Happy Ending
    • None of these

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is still Grace Kelly

Well put together, great lighting, the Band of course, lots going on , well directed, Mika on the piano, true to the song, . Grace Kelly for sure.

second is Love Today (for the most see above)

third is Big Girls, (true to the song)

then Happy Ending

then Relax

I voted Love Today... because it's pointlessly delicious!

But I love Grace Kelly too!

My least fave would have to be Big Girl... I def don't hate it but I guess it's not as good as the others (to me anyway!)...

I haven't seen Happy Ending yet... but I will when the braodband is working again!

LOVE TODAY!!:mf_lustslow: It's sooo colorful...And I really love colors and that sort of positive madness in there is absolutely wonderful!!!

but,actually,I have to say that I really like the Happy Ending video as well...but love today is the first!!:thumb_yello::punk:

This was very difficult, I like the big girl video most, because it's so much fun. You see al the people on the street looking like :blink: :blink: and so much different, normal people in one video. It's waaay more fun to look at than the rappers videos :sneaky2:

On the second place, I pick Love Today and Happy Ending, because I can't choose, they're both so good :mf_rosetinted:

I like grace kelly too, because it's his first video, I saw it after a video from the game and kanye west, I was just thinking=> When are they going to record a good music video without halfnaked women?........

Grace Kelly :mf_rosetinted:

This was very difficult, I like the big girl video most, because it's so much fun. You see al the people on the street looking like :blink: :blink: and so much different, normal people in one video. It's waaay more fun to look at than the rappers videos :sneaky2:

On the second place, I pick Love Today and Happy Ending, because I can't choose, they're both so good :mf_rosetinted:

I like grace kelly too, because it's his first video, I saw it after a video from the game and kanye west, I was just thinking=> When are they going to record a good music video without halfnaked women?........

Grace Kelly :mf_rosetinted:

Ironic then? :naughty: