• Big girl(you are beautiful)
    • Happy Ending
    • None of these

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love love today alot but does he have a video for any other world also? that is my fav song and would be my favrite video if he had one.

"any other world" is my fav song as well:thumb_yello:

I'd love to see a video of it too.

An easy choice -Grace Kelly.

When I watch it now I still remember how I felt watching it for the first time when I didn't even know what he looked like. I had already fallen in love with his voice, but to find that video on youtube and then see how gorgeous he is was wonderful!

Maybe I have posted already but I still love Grace Kelly the best. Something magical about it that the others lack, don't get me wrong I LOVE the other videos but there is a certain something extra about GK :biggrin2:

i know what you mean! there IS something special about the GK-vid...for it always brings back the feeling when i first saw him and fell in love...:wub2:

nevertheless i voted for LT because it's my favourite song and i love the video so much!

Am I the only one who loves Relax? It is so colorfull, it makes me smile everytime! Also because of Billy Brown spleeping on the chair, and the dancin of the Big Girl... And it is just amazing!

I've just seen Happy Ending, and it's... different. I had to laugh when the dolls were playbacking :mf_lustslow:

And the scene where Mika gets lifted by a balloon was cool. Relax is my favorite, but I have to admit that I love them all... :wub2: