Scott Mills show between 4 and 7 today.

RAK1

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOl is it just me that likes i then? :roftl: :roftl:

mayb it will grow on some ppl, cos honest the more u listen to it:thumb_yello: i really really like it, i want to go clubbing now:punk:

I only feel like banging my head against the wall :boxed:

:naughty: :naughty:

dont do that hun, ul get a headache:blink: or mayb the song has already given u one:wink2:

oh yeah it did :boxed: I now fear I'm gonna have to listen to that AND the other techno **** song at the concerts in winter, I'm not gonna survive that :boxed:

LOl is it just me that likes i then? :roftl: :roftl:

mayb it will grow on some ppl, cos honest the more u listen to it:thumb_yello: i really really like it, i want to go clubbing now:punk:

hahaha ! me too :thumb_yello::naughty: no i like it , i think it makes a change ! me and jem were just talking about london :naughty:

oh yeah it did :boxed: I now fear I'm gonna have to listen to that AND the other techno **** song at the concerts in winter, I'm not gonna survive that :boxed:

That other TECHNO was Candi Staton and it's a classic dance tune. I thought Mika's version was amazing!:biggrin2:

That other TECHNO was Candi Staton and it's a classic dance tune. I thought Mika's version was amazing!:biggrin2:

and I thought it was the worst pile of poo I have heard in my entire life :shocked: this one is a close second though :sneaky2:

hahaha ! me too :thumb_yello::naughty: no i like it , i think it makes a change ! me and jem were just talking about london :naughty:

Greatttttttt the 3 of us can sing it too Kata when we next see her:punk:

i have visions of kata running down the street screaming:naughty:

Greatttttttt the 3 of us can sing it too Kata when we next see her:punk:

i have visions of kata going down the street screaming:naughty:

I wouldn't at all mind that, there's nothing wrong with the SONG, only with the production :doh:

I wouldn't at all mind that, there's nothing wrong with the SONG, only with the production :doh:

its funny i actually dont like the orginal, weird taste :blush-anim-cl:

when i heard he was singing this i thought i wouldn like it, still kata mayb it will grow on you:mf_rosetinted:

its funny i actually dont like the orginal, weird taste :blush-anim-cl:

when i heard he was singing this i thought i wouldn like it, still kata mayb it will grow on you:mf_rosetinted:

it won't, I simply just don't like this kind of music :emot-sad: