Scott Mills show between 4 and 7 today.

RAK1

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't like it... I far prefer the original version - which I'm going to listen live on Police concert in Paris this Saturday yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :thumb_yello:

You lucky girl! A good friend of mine went to one of their concerts in Amsterdam last week, she is still on cloud 9! :punk:

Don't like it... I far prefer the original version - which I'm going to listen live on Police concert in Paris this Saturday yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :thumb_yello:

ohh.. then it's yet to come. :biggrin2: well, have fun dear! :punk:

o.c. the link doesn't work for me.. the usual bloody story.. :sneaky2: real player hates me. no one has a link to it on for ex. youtube or smt else, pretty pls..? :blink:

NOT a fan of the other techno song either. I wait to express my opinion over this till I have heard it o.c. :mf_rosetinted:

ohh.. then it's yet to come. :biggrin2: well, have fun dear! :punk:

o.c. the link doesn't work for me.. the usual bloody story.. :sneaky2: real player hates me. no one has a link to it on for ex. youtube or smt else, pretty pls..? :blink:

NOT a fan of the other techno song either. I wait to express my opinion over this till I have heard it o.c. :mf_rosetinted:

cant you listen through windows media player ? :)

Hmmm.....interesting! I've only listened to it once, and that was a bit of a chore. I will try and listen again in the hope it will grow on me....

Initial thoughts are that it is overproduced and Mika's voice and Mikey's bass do not stand out. It is not my type of music at all, but that said, the 'techno' cover he did of Candi Statton's You've got the Love at SH was superb.

I'm sure this is a one off and not an indication of the direction his music will take...... I hope....