Scott Mills show between 4 and 7 today.

RAK1

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again Helen! :thumb_yello:

I'm listening to it right now for the second time. Nah, definitely not my style. Although Mikas voice doesn't sound bad - as far as I can hear. :blink:

haha ! are u trying to crack a joke :boxed:

Mmmmm...... :blink: It's a difficult one........it may grow on me........:blink:

I love Sting...........(as i just said in the other thread, have to support my locals, :naughty::thumb_yello: ) Seriously though, do love him......er......not sure about Mika singing it.......was surprised he didn't sing any higher than he did... the 'You - oo -oooo' bit. I know he made it his own but.....not sure......don't get me wrong, i absolutely love dance music.....just dunno about that one. :blink: *mixed feelings*

Erm...how to say this delicately?

This a real piece of sh*it! are we in pacha or privilege ibiza and i don´t notice? I need more listens but it´s awful, really. Mika, don´t go to electro, please!! Doesn´t fit you!!!

anyway, i can see a great future in discos

After all the bases and that screamings, his voice is great, as usual

But i´m REALLY REALLY disappointed :sneaky2:

Well I guess I expected this day to come sooner or later, my very first Mika song that I don't like, in fact I HATE it, I hate that type of music (flaming heck he'll do bloody rap next, if he does I'll hate that even more). I have TRIED to listen to it 3 times and can only manage half of it before I have to turn it off it's just sounds soo repetitive and boring, I HATE it, I'm quite pleased actually that now I can say he has done a song I hate lol, makes him less perfect and that has to be a good thing hasn't it .:boxed:

anyway Kata I'm with you all the way on this, it's dreadful, it makes my ears bleed, not my cup or earl grey at all, (you can hardly make out his voice, have to struggle over the crappy music (and I use that term loosely), to try to hear his voice.

Erm...how to say this delicately?

This a real piece of sh*it! are we in pacha or privilege ibiza and i don´t notice? I need more listens but it´s awful, really. Mika, don´t go to electro, please!! Doesn´t fit you!!!

anyway, i can see a great future in discos

After all the bases and that screamings, his voice is great, as usual

But i´m REALLY REALLY disappointed :sneaky2:

I totally agree with you! This type of music does not go with MIKA. I barely heard his voice. I only heard about 1 min and turned it off. I wonder what was MIKA thinking when he decided to do it?

i wonder if he even heard the final version, or if he's happy with it... he said that he didn't even meet the producer but it was just over the phone and internet. and it's not his own album, so maybe he just recorded the vocals and then left the rest to the producer and the radio 1 people and didn't know what mess they'd make of it. :naughty:

i wonder if he even heard the final version, or if he's happy with it... he said that he didn't even meet the producer but it was just over the phone and internet. and it's not his own album, so maybe he just recorded the vocals and then left the rest to the producer and the radio 1 people and didn't know what mess they'd make of it. :naughty:

Thats what I think

Well I guess I expected this day to come sooner or later, my very first Mika song that I don't like, in fact I HATE it, I hate that type of music (flaming heck he'll do bloody rap next, if he does I'll hate that even more). I have TRIED to listen to it 3 times and can only manage half of it before I have to turn it off it's just sounds soo repetitive and boring, I HATE it, I'm quite pleased actually that now I can say he has done a song I hate lol, makes him less perfect and that has to be a good thing hasn't it .:boxed:

anyway Kata I'm with you all the way on this, it's dreadful, it makes my ears bleed, not my cup or earl grey at all, (you can hardly make out his voice, have to struggle over the crappy music (and I use that term loosely), to try to hear his voice.

I really don't think he is going to get positive reviews about it. I just don't know. I am hoping MIKA doesn't change his way of doing music. I hope he stays the same. I am now scared!

He had to be a bit conscious about what was going on. it´s his vocals. maybe he doesn´t like the final result, but he had to know the process, at least part of it.

He had to be a bit conscious about what was going on. it´s his vocals. maybe he doesn´t like the final result, but he had to know the process, at least part of it.

wouldn't be too sure about that. he likes to be in control about the stuff he does, but this is not his own album, so he probably had to leave it to them. i've recently read the book "my take" by gary barlow, where he describes the story of Take That... and there were also some stories about early TT songs, where they just recorded the vocals, and everything else was made by the producers and record company, and TT weren't happy with it at all, but they had no choice. when mika signed a record deal, he made sure that he's involved in these processes for his own songs/album, but i think that doesn't count for the radio 1 album.

wouldn't be too sure about that. he likes to be in control about the stuff he does, but this is not his own album, so he probably had to leave it to them. i've recently read the book "my take" by gary barlow, where he describes the story of Take That... and there were also some stories about early TT songs, where they just recorded the vocals, and everything else was made by the producers and record company, and TT weren't happy with it at all, but they had no choice. when mika signed a record deal, he made sure that he's involved in these processes for his own songs/album, but i think that doesn't count for the radio 1 album.

Erm..i have issues with Mr Barlow..XDD

How frustrating that have to be. Your work "raped" in someway...

I don't understand now.

Aren't there already loads of remixes made of his vocals. How is this one different?

I like the piece where he sings "I can't, I can't, I can't stand loosing..." but other than that: NAAH.

Im not sure about the little "quoziquozi"-voices either. :naughty:

Oh yes and thanks for all the posting!

I wish all of that "noise" could be taken away and I could just listen to his voice. I love his voice (what part I can hear throughout all the mush) and the melody that he sings with.

I really do think that I would like it if everything wasn't so...loud and his voice so low.

I wish all of that "noise" could be taken away and I could just listen to his voice. I love his voice (what part I can hear throughout all the mush) and the melody that he sings with.

I really do think that I would like it if everything wasn't so...loud and his voice so low.

Exactly!!!

i think that "ET voice" is a bit annoying

and techno/dance music totally doens't fit his style!

i prefer some boring, expected piano/more silent version

same as, i dun like the remix version of GK/LT/BG

i won't say i hate this song, at least i can listen 2 times :roftl:

but this song apparently can't impress others on this album