Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

wow.

well, there was the Relax Take It Easy project that Caz did, we all wrote him notes, she took them to him in a book, personally delivered it. it was fantastic. :D

then there was his Birthday Project that Caz also did, and Mika posted a bulletin on myspace thank us personally for it!! :thumb_yello:

aahhhh...

there was GMA, when it rained, and only the VIP's got to go in....

that's about all i remember, actually.:blush-anim-cl:

and not all crazy's are from Utah.

look at Hollis.

thanks! i feel so bad for being so behind! i used to be a good mika student before this..i wonder what went wrong!?!?! i bought a tama in the meantime though! that ive been ignoring..haha sounds like all good fun on mikas part and of course not all crazys are from utah! all crazyssss are from ny cus there is never any sun to make us happy..we go insane from being in constant darkness and freezing temps...haha do you know when mika is coming back to nyc?

thanks! i feel so bad for being so behind! i used to be a good mika student before this..i wonder what went wrong!?!?! i bought a tama in the meantime though! that ive been ignoring..haha sounds like all good fun on mikas part and of course not all crazys are from utah! all crazyssss are from ny cus there is never any sun to make us happy..we go insane from being in constant darkness and freezing temps...haha do you know when mika is coming back to nyc?

ah, don't worry about it!

i feel bad for abandoning my Queenies. :(

i want to live in New York!

i absolutely hate living in Idaho.

nope, i don't know when he's coming back.

next time he does, i'm flying out for the gig. :cool:

ah, don't worry about it!

i feel bad for abandoning my Queenies. :(

i want to live in New York!

i absolutely hate living in Idaho.

nope, i don't know when he's coming back.

next time he does, i'm flying out for the gig. :cool:

i got so pissed when mika went on good morning america in nyc! i live six hours from there and my parents refused to let me go and see him!!! this was when i was CRAZY OBSESSED with him..and i can feel the obsession flowing back haha my town in ny sucks tho..its like really tiny..we have suny fredonia college here and its like the only thing we have in our town..ive never been to idaho..dont they like grow potatoes there or something hahahha im sure its just as good as where i live if not better:thumb_yello:

Just because I slipped and accidentally said you were from Utah instead of Idaho DOES NOT mean I am crazy. And anyway, didn't you live in Utah at one time?

yesh, i actually did.

good memory, hollis.

kudos. :thumb_yello:

i got so pissed when mika went on good morning america in nyc! i live six hours from there and my parents refused to let me go and see him!!! this was when i was CRAZY OBSESSED with him..and i can feel the obsession flowing back haha my town in ny sucks tho..its like really tiny..we have suny fredonia college here and its like the only thing we have in our town..ive never been to idaho..dont they like grow potatoes there or something hahahha im sure its just as good as where i live if not better:thumb_yello:

my town is really tiny too.

i actually live where Napolean Dynamite was filmed. :thumbdown:

hee hee, we do grow potatoes!

just not where i'm at.:bleh:

yesh, i actually did.

good memory, hollis.

kudos. :thumb_yello:

my town is really tiny too.

i actually live where Napolean Dynamite was filmed. :thumbdown:

hee hee, we do grow potatoes!

just not where i'm at.:bleh:

hahah thats INSANE! i wanna live there! haha i would go to the places where they filmed and make the same movie but with me in it! and it would be totally awesome! see that lil fact about your town makes it sooo much better than mine already!!! haha the only new and exciting thing that happened here is that our crappy old movie theater just got cup holders finally for their seats:bleh:

hahah thats INSANE! i wanna live there! haha i would go to the places where they filmed and make the same movie but with me in it! and it would be totally awesome! see that lil fact about your town makes it sooo much better than mine already!!! haha the only new and exciting thing that happened here is that our crappy old movie theater just got cup holders finally for their seats:bleh:

you'd probably hate me then, cause i go to the school it was filmed in.

in fact, i have performed on that stage many many times. :roftl:

yaaaaay! your movie theatre got cup holders!!!

you'd probably hate me then, cause i go to the school it was filmed in.

in fact, i have performed on that stage many many times. :roftl:

yaaaaay! your movie theatre got cup holders!!!

omg! thats so crazy! did they film that in the summer or like when kids were still there? omg were you in it!!!? i heard that that movie had like the longest cast list ever cus it included all the names of the kids from that school!

omg! thats so crazy! did they film that in the summer or like when kids were still there? omg were you in it!!!? i heard that that movie had like the longest cast list ever cus it included all the names of the kids from that school!

they filmed it in the summer.

haha, no i wasn't in it.

i wasn't in high school yet, so they wouldn't let me. :thumbdown:

but i do know all of the people who are in it!

the kid on the school bus that says "what are you going to do today Napolean?" is in my grade. His name is Jamen Gunnell.

they filmed it in the summer.

haha, no i wasn't in it.

i wasn't in high school yet, so they wouldn't let me. :thumbdown:

but i do know all of the people who are in it!

the kid on the school bus that says "what are you going to do today Napolean?" is in my grade. His name is Jamen Gunnell.

haha I LOVE THAT PART!!! "WHATEVER I FEEL LIKE! GOSH" haha this is so crazy! your lucky! see your town has specialness to it that mine will NEVER have! LUCKYYYYYY!

haha I LOVE THAT PART!!! "WHATEVER I FEEL LIKE! GOSH" haha this is so crazy! your lucky! see your town has specialness to it that mine will NEVER have! LUCKYYYYYY!

yeah, but it gets really annoying.

people think we dress all weird, and are stuck in the 80's.

You know Jon Heder (aka the guy who played Napoleon Dynamite) is Mormon.

That's true.

He won't go to production on a Sunday, and he's not in movies where he has to swear alot.

You know Jon Heder (aka the guy who played Napoleon Dynamite) is Mormon.

That's true.

He won't go to production on a Sunday, and he's not in movies where he has to swear alot.

thats interesting, i didnt know that

i love napolean dynamite!

No! Not jelly.

Jello gelatin.

JelloUtLogo.jpg

Yes... Jelly

You silly Americans calling your jam Jelly, (and everything else something different, your jelly is the consistency of our jam apparently)

Jelly, as in the wobbly Jelly.

And I'm partial to Jelly shots myself Scut :naughty:

Yeah... also in there too....

*sighs*

And thats only Armande

*waves to Armande whose in here*

*hello soangel*

lol, i think we have migrated over here, im so bored too!

theres this fare thing on at school which i cant be bothered to go to now cause it is heaps early, and i dont want to study :boxed: