Sentimental Mika

mika_lover123

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN YOU FEEL THE LOOOOOOOOOOVE TOOOOOONIIIIIIIIIIGHT?!?!

that sappy enough?:roftl:

ROFL, i mean like an emo song.

like "GUNNA SLIT MY RISTZ CUZ MOMMY DUSNT LUV ME, AND NEETHUR DUZ MY GRLFRIEND, SHE JUS UZES ME SO SHE CN BORRO MUH GRL JEENS!"

ROFL, i mean like an emo song.

like "GUNNA SLIT MY RISTZ CUZ MOMMY DUSNT LUV ME, AND NEETHUR DUZ MY GRLFRIEND, SHE JUS UZES ME SO SHE CN BORRO MUH GRL JEENS!"

hmm...

emo song..

well, there's the song actually called The Emo Song. :D

I'M AN EMO KID, NONCONFORMING AS CAN BE! YOU'D BE NON CONFORMING TOO IF YOU LOOKED JUST LIKE ME!:roftl:

you know what, I dont want to think about what I would say, spontaneity is key, for me anyway, say whatever popped into my head, like....um....mid 19 centery chinese achitecture, or

your music makes me feel better because you write them to make yourself feel better,

OR

your music gave me colour in my life, not so much literally

So.... I was sitting around today doing nothing, and I came up with this great idea, if you had 5 seconds to say something memorable to Mika- what would you say???? it can be funny,sentimental,romantic, or even 'ahem' naughty if you would like........

I kmow what i would say-- "Mika, You are amazing!!! I'm in love with you!!!!!!!You are so hot!!! i would date, no, MARRY YOU!!!!!!!" What would you say??? (this should be interesing...)

LOVE,LOVE MIKA

thanks for being yourself!

Please teach me how to write songs, play piano, sing like an angel, and thank you so much for bringing some sunshine into my cloudy sky, you have sprinkled a little sparkle onto my rainbow I only wish I could find that dam pot of gold you have hidden at the other side of it. :wub2:

Oh, then I would run away in total embarrassment as I realize I am old enough to be his mother lol. (dam it)

Please teach me how to write songs, play piano, sing like an angel, and thank you so much for bringing some sunshine into my cloudy sky, you have sprinkled a little sparkle onto my rainbow I only wish I could find that dam pot of gold you have hidden at the other side of it. :wub2:

Oh, then I would run away in total embarrassment as I realize I am old enough to be his mother lol. (dam it)

That all in 5 seconds?:blink:

Thank you soo much for getting me out of Anorexia with your song Big Girl. You are the first person that has said that size 0 is sooo bad!

Oh and could you do with a dancer? we do alot of Line dances to you

That would be my dream job to be a dancer for mika. I had a dream that i was mikas dancer.:wub2: :wub2: It was soo nice. And i also got to do some partner dancing:mf_lustslow:

Thank you soo much for getting me out of Anorexia with your song Big Girl. You are the first person that has said that size 0 is sooo bad!

Oh and could you do with a dancer? we do alot of Line dances to you

That would be my dream job to be a dancer for mika. I had a dream that i was mikas dancer.:wub2: :wub2: It was soo nice. And i also got to do some partner dancing:mf_lustslow:

I WOULD LOVE TO BE ONE OF HIS DANCERS TOO! :wub2:

I would walk up and SPEAK the song 'The Magic Position'

"I know how you've hurt."

"...Excuse me?"

"And been dragged through the dirt."

"...No I'm fine, can I sign something for you?"

"BUT COME ON, GET BACK UP!"

"I AM UP!"

"It's time to liveeeee!"

".......iceman?"

"And if you give your love to me,"

"I don't even know you!"

Then I'd dance around him in a circle singing the chorus and clapping / stomping along.