Mika withdrawl

lovelove_mika

I don't see why people are getting so mad. I can understand people being a bit angry, but "fuming" mad just seems a bit over-the-top. However, I'm saying this without not reading her original post.

Yeah, I agree.

I'm sure that the poster is not a horrible, bratty, selfish person. None of us are perfect and we all have our selfish moments. It was just a bad thread decision. :wink2:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you are so mean sarie! :sneaky2: there's one thing to state your opinion but try to be nice about it

she's not mean or selfish. everyone wants to see mika if they've already seen him or not people always say how mika fan club is a warm and friendly place and that is why it's better than mikasounds but it doesn't seem that way now you guys are all being VERY judgemental and VERY rude to her and i just don't think it's right

EDIT: you also were talking about her "bragging" about meeting mika and going to all his gigs

who wouldn't brag about that?!?! if i met mika i would be telling everyone and talking about it 24/7

i understand that it would be rude to talk about it to people who haven't met mika yet but with more than 6000 members how could you ever keep track of who's seen/met mike and who hasn't

ok i'm done ranting.. just don't be disrespectful the only thing i hate to see is disrespect and i definitely don't want to see it on my favorite place to talk.. i love this place and i love all of you so just stop being poopers :naughty:

I agree a little with the people saying she's selfish, a little. I know she should be happy about that. But on the other hand, I understand her. I miss Mika's tv appearances too, now he's on a break. But that has nothing to do with selfishness (?).. not for me, at least.

I am very fortunate to go and see him in November, and I can't wait really. I would love to meet him, even though I don't have high hopes :) Even if I don't meet him, I'd be so grateful I'd even be to a gig and have seen him :).

So I sorta agree with both sides :)

you are so mean sarie! :sneaky2: there's one thing to state your opinion but try to be nice about it

she's not mean or selfish. everyone wants to see mika if they've already seen him or not people always say how mika fan club is a warm and friendly place and that is why it's better than mikasounds but it doesn't seem that way now you guys are all being VERY judgemental and VERY rude to her and i just don't think it's right

EDIT: you also were talking about her "bragging" about meeting mika and going to all his gigs

who wouldn't brag about that?!?! if i met mika i would be telling everyone and talking about it 24/7

i understand that it would be rude to talk about it to people who haven't met mika yet but with more than 6000 members how could you ever keep track of who's seen/met mike and who hasn't

ok i'm done ranting.. just don't be disrespectful the only thing i hate to see is disrespect and i definitely don't want to see it on my favorite place to talk.. i love this place and i love all of you so just stop being poopers :naughty:

i agree. I mean, I agree with a lot of Sarie said, just not HOW it was said. I never saw the original post so I can't judge personally...

I was lucky enough to WIN THE COMPETITION AND WIN TICKETS to see Mika's gig in May....now and then i DO say "i won mika's myspace competition :mf_rosetinted: i admit, but that's not coz im showing off or rubbing it in someone's face, i'm PROUD. I never mean to hurt anyone's feelings if I do.

Luckily, for my birthday I got two tickets to see him in December. I know I'm lucky because I know several people haven't been to his concert. I can understand what she's saying so, when she says she misses him. We all miss him, but there's something really addictive about his shows. Even Sivan has her Mikapression moments LOL and she's met/been to his concert loads of times! She quite happily posts that she misses him lol, even Sara also says that.

People who write these things don't say it because they're selfish, they don't mean to hurt anyone especially those who have never had the privilege...but I agree that there are certain ways to go about things.

i agree. I mean, I agree with a lot of Sarie said, just not HOW it was said. I never saw the original post so I can't judge personally...

I was lucky enough to WIN THE COMPETITION AND WIN TICKETS to see Mika's gig in May....now and then i DO say "i won mika's myspace competition :mf_rosetinted: i admit, but that's not coz im showing off or rubbing it in someone's face, i'm PROUD. I never mean to hurt anyone's feelings if I do.

Luckily, for my birthday I got two tickets to see him in December. I know I'm lucky because I know several people haven't been to his concert. I can understand what she's saying so, when she says she misses him. We all miss him, but there's something really addictive about his shows. Even Sivan has her Mikapression moments LOL and she's met/been to his concert loads of times! She quite happily posts that she misses him lol, even Sara also says that.

People who write these things don't say it because they're selfish, they don't mean to hurt anyone especially those who have never had the privilege...but I agree that there are certain ways to go about things.

Uh huh. I'd eat my right arm just to get close to Mika, but the thing is, i can't afford to go to his gigs and stuff. It's been a real tough year for me and my family, and all the money that's earnt, goes into funding my studies and my music. So everything else has to go on hold.

Sounds pathetic i know, but there's alot of things that i can't say.

Nobody can know how badly i wanted to go to Doncaster. It's the closest Mika has ever been to my town, like 40 minutes away, and i literally cried when i found out i couldn't go because it was sold out and i probably couldnt have gone anyway.

The closest i ever got to mika, was when he looked at my page in the scrapbook and said 'Sarah'. Thats it. How sad.

Don't get me wrong though please, im really not ranting at anybody or saying anybody's wrong.

Some people are just luckier than others i guess.

Huh, this is really hard o judge. It is wonderful that so many fans of Mika can come together and chat about him, but then again, it is hard to decide how to tell about your lucky moments, about how you miss him without annoying others because everyone wants to meet him so bad. Yes, it sometimes feels bad to want something that thousands of people want so much. And it is hard not to be jealous to people who have met him so many times. But I haven't seen anybody here who has just boasted that they have met Mika, but you've not, they just want to share their happiness. I guess being patient is the best thing to do, many people have met him after thinking that they never will..

Hey :shocked: I thought I was the ungrateful bastard on here, quit calling others that :sneaky2:

No no no, you have seen him so many times. Im sure you must feel so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad about NOT seeing him the last 14 days. Or something.

Ungrateful bastard.

Hmf. Im also one of the poor bastards, who's parents arent willing to pay everything for me. And so on.. Bla bla bla. I've seen OLA SALO!

IHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No no no, you have seen him so many times. Im sure you must feel so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad about NOT seeing him the last 14 days. Or something.

Ungrateful bastard.

Hmf. Im also one of the poor bastards, who's parents arent willing to pay everything for me. And so on.. Bla bla bla. I've seen OLA SALO!

Well it's really not fair :sneaky2: And I'm only gonna see him a billion times in winter, why oh why can't I afford to go to Germany as well :tears: Maybe I should ask my parents if they wanna pay :sneaky2:

Well it's really not fair :sneaky2: And I'm only gonna see him a billion times in winter, why oh why can't I afford to go to Germany as well :tears: Maybe I should ask my parents if they wanna pay :sneaky2:

You spoiled little (you are small) brat! WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU!?!?! Always you brag about sexy-shagable Mika as if he was only yours. All the times you have touched him , pissed him off or whatsoever. You always need to tell me about it. It's not like I actually ASK you to do so.

Kata, I need to fåckin fortælle dig noget:

Bryggeriet S.C. Fuglsang er et af Danmarks ældste familieejede bryggerier, og vi er vel nærmest Sønderjyllands nationalbryggeri. :sneaky2:

Vores rede har altid været Haderslev. Herfra sender vi godt sønderjysk øl, vand og malt ud til hele verden. :boxed:

Her på vores hjemmeside kan du læse vores historie, se hvad vi går og brygger på af nye spændende ting samt se vores øl & vand.

.... Ok lol, starter ikke på det igen.

Uh huh. I'd eat my right arm just to get close to Mika, but the thing is, i can't afford to go to his gigs and stuff. It's been a real tough year for me and my family, and all the money that's earnt, goes into funding my studies and my music. So everything else has to go on hold.

Sounds pathetic i know, but there's alot of things that i can't say.

Nobody can know how badly i wanted to go to Doncaster. It's the closest Mika has ever been to my town, like 40 minutes away, and i literally cried when i found out i couldn't go because it was sold out and i probably couldnt have gone anyway.

The closest i ever got to mika, was when he looked at my page in the scrapbook and said 'Sarah'. Thats it. How sad.

Don't get me wrong though please, im really not ranting at anybody or saying anybody's wrong.

Some people are just luckier than others i guess.

you can always hang around after the concert to try and meet him :mf_rosetinted: xD

Ungrateful bastard.

Ea - I love you like a fat kid loves cake.... :snog::fish:

You spoiled little (you are small) brat! WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU!?!?! Always you brag about sexy-shagable Mika as if he was only yours. All the times you have touched him , pissed him off or whatsoever. You always need to tell me about it. It's not like I actually ASK you to do so.

Bryggeriet S.C. Fuglsang er et af Danmarks ældste familieejede bryggerier, og vi er vel nærmest Sønderjyllands nationalbryggeri. :sneaky2:

Vores rede har altid været Haderslev. Herfra sender vi godt sønderjysk øl, vand og malt ud til hele verden. :boxed:

Her på vores hjemmeside kan du læse vores historie, se hvad vi går og brygger på af nye spændende ting samt se vores øl & vand.

Arrrgh!! A mad Viking!!! *runs for cover*

Well he is mine :sneaky2:

Soltørrede tomater kan anvendes direkte fra pakken - skæres i tynde strimler eller små tern. :blush-anim-cl: De har en god og kraftig smag. Soltørrede tomater har et stort saltindhold - vær varsom med tilsætning af salt til maden :sneaky2: evt. iblødsætning inden brug i varmt vand ca. 2 min. :blink: