Mika on Freshly Squeezed

babspanky

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really like to watch this!

And thanks again Bab for uploading Ibiza rocks. The quality is great!:thumb_yello:

yep. thx heaps. I) found an alert for this on google. very cool. :mf_rosetinted:

babs, you're the queen of mika videos, it's official. :mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...
Time:07:00 to 07:30 (30 minutes long).

When:Thursday 11th October on Channel 4

Alexa Chung and Nick Grimshaw present the daily dose of celebrity interviews, behind-the-scenes exclusives, music videos and live performances. Today's programme includes a look at this week's best gigs, plus an exclusive acoustic performance by The Hoosiers and a special behind-the-scenes look at Mika's new video.

(Watch Online)

This might mean that there is an extended behind the scenes on the way, as this is what happened with LT, they showed some on FS first.

Is there a link for online?

I think everyone forgot about this with the hair thing and the gigs starting. I know I did!

Can us non UKers watch this online?

seriously i think the hair thing has become yesterday mika news,

i hate this suspense of waiting to see mika after soooo loong in NEW interviews and stuff

god i cant believe i got uo at 6.45 am just to watch mika , im i going mad ! yes i did record , no im not putting it on youtube i`ll leave that up to babs unless she slept in & i dont think that would have happened :wink2:

OMG i watched it! OMG he's so adorable!

THEY WERE REALLY HIS TOY COLLECTIONS!!!! He said "it kinda looks just like my flat but not as big" and then he showed us his little toy stage thing and he was played it and he was like "how amazing is that???" xDDD

and he was saying how the strings to lift him up hurt him lots in the groin lol WELL UR GNA LOVE THE VIDEO! It'll be added to your favourites i can tell you now lol!

OMG i watched it! OMG he's so adorable!

THEY WERE REALLY HIS TOY COLLECTIONS!!!! He said "it kinda looks just like my flat but not as big" and then he showed us his little toy stage thing and he was played it and he was like "how amazing is that???" xDDD

and he was saying how the strings to lift him up hurt him lots in the groin lol WELL UR GNA LOVE THE VIDEO! It'll be added to your favourites i can tell you now lol!

Thank's for the info Caz:thumb_yello:

Can't wait to watch the video