October!.........

daisylou

Is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

I was going to put this in the chat section but I think its very important to bring it to the forefront.

I realise this is a MIKA site not a charity site but as everyone of us has a chance of getting this disease, I feel this month should be highlighted as the month we all make a point to check ourselves. Boys that includes you too it's not just women who get it!

Who knows you may find something out of the ordinary and catch it early!

Take Care of yourselves and each other!

xx

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And if you are a girl who is yet to have babies, be sure to breastfeed, it lowers your risk of breast cancer by up to 66% (that means the longer you do it, the better your chances of not getting breast cancer)

Of course it doesn't mean you won't get breast cancer, but we know the rates are higher amongst women who have never breastfed.

(I guess our boobs are really meant for babies first, Freddie! )

*taking off my work hat and going back to my crazy Mika fan hat*:naughty:

And if you are a girl who is yet to have babies, be sure to breastfeed, it lowers your risk of breast cancer by up to 66% (that means the longer you do it, the better your chances of not getting breast cancer)

Of course it doesn't mean you won't get breast cancer, but we know the rates are higher amongst women who have never breastfed.

(I guess our boobs are really meant for babies first, Freddie! )

*taking off my work hat and going back to my crazy Mika fan hat*:naughty:

Are they :blink: :blink:

<joke>

Yes Freddie I am afraid they are,you must learn to get used to this fact, (so should Mika he has been known to stare down at a woman's ornamental display now and then (ask Dustin Hoffman) :bleh::wink2:

Men are Men you will never change us :biggrin2:

I just loveeee ... <I better not continue with this post> :roftl:

Oh wow, I didn't know that. That really is a very interesting fact.

I definitely do what I can to be a breast cancer awareness supporter. Yesterday I even bought printer paper that helps to support the cause...it made me glad that I had run out of paper!

thanks for posting, and thanks for spreading that fact Blue Sky. I'm sure PLENTY of the people on this forum didn't know it. There's also this rumour that if you breastfeed your boobs will go saggy but I heard the opposite, making them stay firmer for longer? i hope its true for obvious reasons lmfao xD and im deffo breastfeeding - all the best for my babies!

well i bottle fed mine , my mum put me off the idea of B feeding , with her details of how i was such a nosy baby but wouldnt stop feeding , so took her boob wherever my head turned :blink::boxed:

she also had great pleasure in telling my ex boyfriends :sneaky2:

LOL this should be the official boob thread xDDD

could you imagine the look on Mika's face if he came on here and saw us talking about tits ROFL xDDD

i mean, why not?

Girl in the BLUE with the big bust on, big bust on, BIG BUST ON!

LOL this should be the official boob thread xDDD

could you imagine the look on Mika's face if he came on here and saw us talking about tits ROFL xDDD

i mean, why not?

Girl in the BLUE with the big bust on, big bust on, BIG BUST ON!

Please no I dont know about Mika but Im already in a hot sweat reading this :roftl:

Please no I dont know about Mika but Im already in a hot sweat reading this :roftl:

FREDDIE!!!!! I never knew you could be so dirty!!! and you complained about the girls on the girls thread???

Remember, sucking to hard on your lollipop AARRR love's gonna get you down!!!! <knows freddie is imagining his dream girl sucking seductively on a lollipop....wearing blue and having a big bust on!>

<runs> :dog:

xDDD

God's sake Freddie. This is meant to be a CHARITY thread, for those who have breast cancer. And YOU turn it into something sexual. You should be ashamed of yourself!

*whipcrack*

oh, woops...respect right? :naughty:

xDDD

God's sake Freddie. This is meant to be a CHARITY thread, for those who have breast cancer. And YOU turn it into something sexual. You should be ashamed of yourself!

*whipcrack*

oh, woops...respect right? :naughty:

Your right I should be ashamed of myself :boxed:

<ouch!>

Serious comments in here .. sorry DL !

I spend all day every day talking about boobs Freddie, you would never be able to do my job....getting so hot and bothered over such "little" things:wink2:

Well that's not true, I spend a good part of my day talking about MIKA and the rest talking about boobs.

And sagging comes from the pregnancy hormones, not what you do after birth!! That's a myth. Lots of myths actually where boobs are concerned. :biggrin2:

I spend all day every day talking about boobs Freddie, you would never be able to do my job....getting so hot and bothered over such "little" things:wink2:

Well that's not true, I spend a good part of my day talking about MIKA and the rest talking about boobs.

And sagging comes from the pregnancy hormones, not what you do after birth!! That's a myth. Lots of myths actually where boobs are concerned. :biggrin2:

so....your boobs become saggy anyway?!?!? where do you work Blue Sky??? What's your real name???

:boxed:

Freddie WHAT has got into you tonight....every thread I read that you have posted on...there you are getting all hot and whatever!!

Go take a cool shower. Or watch the X rated parrot on youtube for a good laugh or something...get that mind back to normal again!!:wink2: