Hi :)

Inbyfly

i'm new :]

my name is Inbar, but you can call me Inby as well :)

on the 27 this month i'll be 16 and i'm from Israel..

well, what can i say about mika? i was exposed to him for the first time at the summer vacation on July (please correct me if i have a grammer mistake or any mistake at all) with the song "love today" that i once didn't like but after a while i started to really like, and i heard somewhere the guy is Lebanese and i saw the clip and i got curious about him cuz he looked different somehow to me and so was "love today", i loved it! so i typed "mika" at google, and i found "grace kelly" (i knew the song before, just didn't know it was his, i didn't like it either! lol haha) and in a way i can't explain, from being intrested i just suddenly fell in love! i heard all of his songs and from about 24,000 videos of him on youtube i watched like 200, even more.. interviews, shows, everything that includes him in it :) and the more and more i saw, the more and more i knew him the more i fell in love. so now i can truly say that i'm addicted of (?) him for 3 months now!

i wake up in the morning with MIKA, i go to sleep (doesn't sound so good lol) with MIKA, i live him! 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. i just love him so sooo muchh..

oh god i wrote so much haha sorry! i can talk about him for hours..

well, there you go.. that's my story :) another mika fan to the club haha :D

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi inbar! im from israel to :) HOW ARE U???

ma nishma???

u can ask me things if u need help with anything... im responsible for all israeli mika fans ;)

WELLCOME!!!