House MD. Fans

Ioana

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the series since the 1st broadcasting. I´m a big fan, even i´m in a forum of House :wink2:

3rd season was a bit disappointing, but the new chapters are OK. But i think they lost the charm

Anyway, Hugh Laurie is HUGE and the whole cast too :)

Hugh Laurie for me is a pefect combo between whits,intelligence and a pleasent presence

I'm still roling on the floor whenever I see that "Hello sick people" scene

I don't think they could have picked someone better to play House

I really love House! It's one of the best tv-series I've seen. Hugh Laurie is a great actor. Very funny to hear him speak American, in stand of his original english.

Yesterday I saw the episode in which he and Cuddy saved a mother by curing the baby in her woom (I don't know how to write it in english..). I laughed out loud (I was watching alone!) and rewinded the dvd-player several times when the babies-hand reach out and touched House. I guess it wasn't mend funny, but still I had to laugh:roftl:

But after having said this, I will say now we probably shouldn't tell too much about different episodes because of spoiling things for others.

I really love House! It's one of the best tv-series I've seen. Hugh Laurie is a great actor. Very funny to hear him speak American, in stand of his original english.

Yesterday I saw the episode in which he and Cuddy saved a mother by curing the baby in her woom (I don't know how to write it in english..). I laughed out loud (I was watching alone!) and rewinded the dvd-player several times when the babies-hand reach out and touched House. I guess it wasn't mend funny, but still I had to laugh:roftl:

But after having said this, I will say now we probably shouldn't tell too much about different episodes because of spoiling things for others.

If anyone is interested, the episode is "Fetal Position" and it´s the 17nd of the third season (don´t know why,but i know every single episode of House xDDD)

I love House...but i didn´t seen every episode...:thumbdown:

´becouse germany....everything needs a little bit longer here:sneaky2:

but a frind of mine have i think evry sigle episode..so i see it at her PC^^

I :mf_lustslow: DR.HOUSE!!!

his catchy phrases:roftl: !

"You are the most naíve atheist I've ever met."

Hugh Laurie is an amazing actor:biggrin2:

DR.FOREMAN

[Watching House opening a book, looking for something] You stash your drugs in a Lupus textbook:blink:

HOUSE

It's never Lupus:mf_rosetinted:

:punk:

:punk:

I'm not a real big fan, but I have a friend who loves House, so I watch with her sometimes. It really is a good show...maybe I should watch it more!

I really like Robert Sean Leonard (he plays Wilson), and I love the relationship between him and House on the show. They were hilarious in the episode that I watched last week!

Just curious...are you guys that are outside of the US on the same season as us? Or are you guys behind in the seasons? We are on season 4 here.

We finished the 3rd season in July in Spain. House, Grey´s Anatomy, Bones...are succesful series and they translate them as soon as they can. House´s 4rd season will be aired in Spain in January.

But i follow US broadcasting :)

We finished the 3rd season in July in Spain. House, Grey´s Anatomy, Bones...are succesful series and they translate them as soon as they can. House´s 4rd season will be aired in Spain in January.

But i follow US broadcasting :)

Oh, okay! You guys aren't far behind us at all!

Needless to say,I love that show,and Hugh Laurie is amazing in it

I think Dr.House is the best character on TV so far

So here you get to share your thaughts about it the show,the actors,the characters

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about,just CHECK THIS OUT :thumb_yello:

I just love Dr. House! :biggrin2:

Hugh Laurie is a really good actor! No.. He´s great! :thumb_yello:

I'm not a real big fan, but I have a friend who loves House, so I watch with her sometimes. It really is a good show...maybe I should watch it more!

I really like Robert Sean Leonard (he plays Wilson), and I love the relationship between him and House on the show. They were hilarious in the episode that I watched last week!

Just curious...are you guys that are outside of the US on the same season as us? Or are you guys behind in the seasons? We are on season 4 here.

:roftl::roftl: on statal tv at 2nd!

maybe 3d on satellite

thanx file sharing I'm gonna have the 4th season:mf_rosetinted:

Needless to say,I love that show,and Hugh Laurie is amazing in it

I think Dr.House is the best character on TV so far

So here you get to share your thaughts about it the show,the actors,the characters

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about,just CHECK THIS OUT :thumb_yello:

I didn't know about this show !

But thanks for this video !!!

I'm sure it's great !:thumb_yello:

I am a HUGE fan of Hugh Laurie. He has been very popular in the UK for years, with Steven Fry in (I think) 3 series of "A Bit Of Fry & Laurie" and again in "Jeeves & Wooster", before he started making films and then House.

I really love House, and the relationship between him Wilson and Cuddy is brilliant.

I am a big fan of House, especially love Dr Chase, used to watch him as Billy on Neighbours years ago.

If you buy the full series DVDs from the US watch out, they are Region 1 and might not play unless you have a region free DVD player. (The reason I am not as up to date on my House viewings as I would be....:thumbdown:)

I LOVE HOUSE MD!!! :biggrin2:

here in argentina, i've seen the 3rd season and they'r repeating the first and second currently

i noticed he plays the piano like Mika xDDDDD With the same body position when playing....hahaha Hugh Laurie is a great pianist....Mika too

and they're roughly the same height....i thought Hugh was much taller...

As a friend of mine from the arg thread says: "We love the english men" english in their accent and habits....

house is the best! hugh laurie is amaaazing! i was so disappointed that he didn't win the emmy. but he's won the golden globe twice and that's better.

i started watching in the summer of last year. there was this kid in my class that would always sit alone at lunch, and he wouldn't talk to anyone. so i went and talked to him, and he told me about house, so i started watching it. and after only seeing 2 episodes, i went out and bought the first season on DVD. it's such a great show, and i learn a lot every week. this weeks episode was great! i love how he didn't give people name tags, but number tags.

for those who miss the new episodes, the network USA reairs the new episode the next friday at 11pm. and occasionally you can find it on again at different times.

I love Hugh Laurie but the rest of the cast is annoying. Especially the girl. House's lines are so hilarious though I watch it whenever I can.

yeah,I'm not so thrilled about the rest of the cast,but the good thing it makes the gap between Hugh and the rest even bigger and you can see how amazing he really is

Dr. Wilson: If you have the money, then why did you need the loan?

Dr. Gregory House: I didn't. I just wanted to see if you'd give it to me. I've been borrowing increasing amounts ever since you lent me forty dollars a year ago. A little experiment to see where you'd draw the line.

you have to love it :lmao:

Dr. Eric Foreman: Not for long, he wants to be discharged!

Dr. Gregory House: Of course he does. Places to go, people to eat!

Stacy Warner: I need to talk to you.

Dr. Gregory House: From the doorway?

Stacy Warner: It's confidential.

Dr. Gregory House: Cool. I love gossip.

Dr. Wilson: If you have the money, then why did you need the loan?

Dr. Gregory House: I didn't. I just wanted to see if you'd give it to me. I've been borrowing increasing amounts ever since you lent me forty dollars a year ago. A little experiment to see where you'd draw the line.

you have to love it :lmao:

Dr. Eric Foreman: Not for long, he wants to be discharged!

Dr. Gregory House: Of course he does. Places to go, people to eat!

Stacy Warner: I need to talk to you.

Dr. Gregory House: From the doorway?

Stacy Warner: It's confidential.

Dr. Gregory House: Cool. I love gossip.

:naughty:

House rules! my selection:

"...there's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."

"I was never that great a math, but next to nothing is higher than nothing, right?"

"Humanity is overrated."

"Arrogance has to be earned."

"Reality is almost always wrong."

"It's one of the great tragedies of life — something always changes."

"What usually happens when you poke something with a stick?

It pokes back."

"Occam's Razor."

{?}

"The simplest explanation is almost always somebody screwed up."

"You want to know how two chemicals interact, do you ask them? No, they're going to lie through their lying little chemical teeth. Throw them in a beaker and apply heat."

"There is not a thin line between love and hate. There is --- in fact --- a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every 20 feet between love and hate."

"There's an evolutionary imperative why we give a crap about our family and friends. And there's an evolutionary imperative why we don't give a crap about anybody else. If we loved all people indiscriminately, we couldn't function.