• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

why I didn't know about this thread earlier? huh?

Greg is my hero! :biggrin2: I love bloopers from seasons at YT....

but I must say that I didn't enjoy this season as much I was enjoying the previous ones... I wanna old team! (not that I don't like no 13 xD) and I think this season was too serious...

why I didn't know about this thread earlier? huh?

Greg is my hero! :biggrin2: I love bloopers from seasons at YT....

but I must say that I didn't enjoy this season as much I was enjoying the previous ones... I wanna old team! (not that I don't like no 13 xD) and I think this season was too serious...

Hi! I love House too! Do you know if the old team is coming back?

• 4 months later...

I was looking for this thread, and now it seems I myself was the last one posting.....

I was really mad at myself last thursday: I failed to record a new House-episode!:thumbdown:

It was the one in which House gets injured in a bus accident, the first part of a double epi.

Does anyone know if I can watch that episode online somewhere? For free...(I am dutch, you know:naughty:)

The last ep that aired here was the one where House's father died... and his ring tone was MMMBop! :lmfao:

Twas quite enjoyable actually..

My favorite episode of the season so far. House and Wilson are the best together.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
I was looking for this thread, and now it seems I myself was the last one posting.....

I was really mad at myself last thursday: I failed to record a new House-episode!:thumbdown:

It was the one in which House gets injured in a bus accident, the first part of a double epi.

Does anyone know if I can watch that episode online somewhere? For free...(I am dutch, you know:naughty:)

I'm pretty sure you've already watched the episode but if any one wants to watch House, for free here's a link :naughty:

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/house/

I guess it's quite safe for me to be around this thread since I haven't watched season 8 but this thread is dead so there won't be any spoilers :mf_rosetinted::aah: