Grace kelly danced to on Strictly Come dancing yesterday!

Showtunes17

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting that I missed it!!!:thumb_yello:

I was watching the other side seeing how Chris was doing on the Xfactor! Then had to watch tonight to find out! Arrrggghhh this 2 part nonsense to get more phone votes its reeeedicularse (Russell B fans will understand!)

xx

Dancing with the Stars was copied from Strictly Come Dancing which is the ORIGINAL show and first one ever made.

The US producers liked the UK Format soo much that they even took half of our judging Panel (Bruno and Len) to be on Dancing with the stars!

Great dancing, but... why on earth didn't they just put Mika's version of Grace Kelly? After all, it's his song and he sings it amazingly. This poor man couldn't reach that high and the chorus had to sing the difficult parts for him. Anyway, thanks for sharing. Glad to know Mika's music keeps spreading!

Thanks for posting that I missed it!!!:thumb_yello:

I was watching the other side seeing how Chris was doing on the Xfactor! Then had to watch tonight to find out! Arrrggghhh this 2 part nonsense to get more phone votes its reeeedicularse (Russell B fans will understand!)

xx

Nothing to do with phone votes, viewing figures and trying to get people to stick with that channel for the night are the reasons.

Oh yeah, I thought that was terrible(the singing).