Who's your favorite group/singer?? (Besides Mika!!)

morningdew

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Singers:

Amy Winehouse

Bob Dylan

Bob Marley

Elvis Presley

Justin Timberlake

Lenny Kravitz

Lily Allen

Michael Jackson

Prince

Sal Solo

Bands:

Classix Nouveaux

Franz Ferdinand

Maroon 5

Pearl Jam

Queen

Simon & Garfunkel

The Doors

The Jacksons

The Strokes

The White Stripes

So I think it's fair to say everyone here loves the Beatles.:naughty:

I never really liked John Lennon as a solo artist. I mean, he had some good songs, but y'know...

George Harrison was AMAZING as a solo artist. Plus he was a better song writer than any of the others. In my opinion, anyway. (And yours too, if you know what's good for you.:sneaky2: )

Yumm, I love a lot.. And at the mom many strange things (How my friends call the music I listen to)

My favourite Band ever is Queen. And their singer Freddie MErcury :)

He's my hero!

I also like much old stuff like Madonna, Elvis, Johnny Cash, Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix etc.

But at the moment I often listen to rapmusic (beside Mika). I love Old School Rap. And that's strange cause I never liked it much. My favourite Hip hop performers (many of them you can't call singer) are Missy Elliot, J.J. Fad, Wu Tang Clan, Timbaland and one girl called Verbz. Found her on myspace: http://www.myspace.com/verbzonline

She's great :D

And I like Jeffree Star. And all my friends think I'm strange because of that XD

And till the concert in Zurich I also like Yelle.

:roftl: Ok I thiink I've written enough here XD :biggrin2:

Yumm, I love a lot.. And at the mom many strange things (How my friends call the music I listen to)

My favourite Band ever is Queen. And their singer Freddie MErcury

He's my hero!

I also like much old stuff like Madonna, Elvis, Johnny Cash, Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix etc.

But at the moment I often listen to rapmusic (beside Mika). I love Old School Rap. And that's strange cause I never liked it much. My favourite Hip hop performers (many of them you can't call singer) are Missy Elliot, J.J. Fad, Wu Tang Clan, Timbaland and one girl called Verbz. Found her on myspace: http://www.myspace.com/verbzonline

She's great

And I like Jeffree Star. And all my friends think I'm strange because of that XD

And till the concert in Zurich I also like Yelle.

Ok I thiink I've written enough here XD

your taste in music really changed since I know ya ;) but okey as long as I don't have to listen to it it's not bad ;)

And Mika, Queen, Elvis, Johnny Cash, Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix are defently all GREAT !!!! So I don't have to worry ;)

well and Jeffree Star is a very strange thing... I don't really like it but I can't stop listening to it :shocked::roftl:

What did you do ??? :roftl:

HIM!!!

Oh my... I was so in love with them and their music when i was sth about 15 :wink2:

but still sometimes i listen to their songs (my fave for ever will be "Right here in my arms", "Sweet pandemonium", "Beautiful" and "Dont fear the reaper" - I love the DM influence part in the last song :wink2:)

your taste in music really changed since I know ya ;) but okey as long as I don't have to listen to it it's not bad ;)

And Mika, Queen, Elvis, Johnny Cash, Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix are defently all GREAT !!!! So I don't have to worry ;)

well and Jeffree Star is a very strange thing... I don't really like it but I can't stop listening to it :shocked::roftl:

What did you do ??? :roftl:

You don't wanna know it XD *haha* joking.. I think it was always in your heart and I got it out :P XD

• 6 months later...
Hot Hot Heat

All-American Rejects

Cake

Linkin ParkDashboard Confessional

P!ATD

Relient K

Len

Maroon 5

etc.

I like Indie/Hard Rock/ Altntv. Music!!!

:thumb_yello:

What is your excuse for not joining my LINKIN PARK THREAD!:sneaky2:

lol i love Linkin Park and Paramore, Avril, and then random songs by other artists!

BBBEEEEAAAATTTLLLLEEESSSSS!!!!! omg Im so obsessed with the Beatles

Im reliving Beatlemania:lmfao: Leave me lol

Beatles solo careers(Mostly Paulies)

Jamiroquai

Hoosiers

Beach Boys

Buddy Holly

Aerosmith

Kate Nash

Kylie Minogue

Hello Goodbye(:lmfao:I dont know why you say goodbye i say hello)

Scizzor Sisters

A few Oasis songs

Turtles

Shakers(Liverpool ones)

Mostly 60s music, except Rolling stones and Monkees ARGH